Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
http://ask.fm/RiotLyte/answer/132719129282

Seems interesting to me. People will be getting their roles instead of just making support mains play top against top mains and what not. It should improve the quality of players and hopefully make soloq a better experience.

F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I don't know why it's taken them this long to implement this. This is the only way you should be able to queue for ranked.

O

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
Solo queue will never be a good experience with people like you in it.

xD

S

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I don't know why it's taken them this long to implement this. This is the only way you should be able to queue for ranked.

Apparently it's been years since they announced their intentions to create this. This sort of feature would make it so easy to main a role and actually get better in it in a competitive environment. You really don't have a place for this since normal are so full of people messing around.

Don't get what is so hard about it. They practically have the framework for it already. Maybe they are wanting to find a way to include bans? Nevertheless, I don't see why they couldn't just create a Teambuilder like system where you choose your desired lane, get into lobby, sides pick their bans, and then you just choose your champions like you do in Draft. Literally the only difference with this is you're calling dibs on your lane officially and indisputably before the lobby even starts.

EDIT: Read Lyte's post, and realize that what I suggested is what they're wanting to do lol.

S

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Reaction score
I would love to see this on the PBE. I think this will change rank period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom