O

oOoRcHiD

Reaction score
I need two levels, anyone wanna help?

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
If you can't find any 48-50's I'm a 47 I will join in if you need me.

We need at least 2 losers (3 would be perfect) I'm a 47 once I get a 50 I can also perma lose on another 47, And whoever gets there 50 should be willing to lose it since you don't need to keep it for a general and it will help other people level up in return, I don't care about keeping it I just need it for at least one game so I can get my General lol

We need quite a few people so we can switch up the game every other match so it keeps counting.

O

oOoRcHiD

Reaction score
Dude I have two 47s, a 45 and a 46 That we can use... 47-48 is pretty easy to get... So if the accounts start losing levels it wont matter, I can get it back. How many wins do you think it will take you to get to 50?

a couple of my friends said they can help pretty much whenever, my bro is a 46 (I got him there...) then my other friend is going to recover one of my 47's and use that...

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Shouldn't take very long, My account is kinda new I just made it about 2 months ago its got alittle over 100 EXP and that's about it, Not very many losses in Lone Wolves so like I said shouldn't take very long, and like I said I can lose the 50 once I get it I don't care I just want it so I can get my General

O

oOoRcHiD

Reaction score
well add me up: LPH orchid and we can work on this later tonight or tomorrow..

G

guess who its

Reaction score
I would be willing to if I could get some help on my other account pm me for detais

M

.Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im a 46 in LW, and im game for this. hit me up: DxDAWGxKILLER

C

chrisxsullinger

Reaction score
I'm a high 47 (about to be 48)
if you need me just pm me my tag is silentkilla666x
i need to get a 50 in it badly