What's new

LW language boost 40-50

R

Ryan eH

Reaction score
Willing to language boost tonight anywhere from 40-50 if interested leave a comment with GT and ill add you.

GT: ivionstereflx

S

SniperSnake44

Reaction score
Yo, add TheSwineFluH1N1

I'd really like to get a 45. Once I get to a 44 I choke up and go back down to 43. Real pain in the ***.

If you do this again, add me.

R

Ryan eH

Reaction score
Will be trying this again, as i have people now :thumbup:, tomorrow night from approx. 8 EST to 11 EST. Send a friend request to x S w a G G e H by that time and i will send you a party invite.

B

BoogyMAN7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yo ryan eh,,, as cj said were doin it rite now, come, we only need 1 more person,,, i added u BoogyMAN7

R

Ryan eH

Reaction score
Sorry guys i would have. my sister was playing i wasnt actually on. Im up for it tomorrow if you guys are gonna though

So far I have:

x C33J4Y x
KoAxP3RF3CTIONx
x BlAzIn187 x
TheSwineFluH1N1
BoogyMAN7
And me makes six.

I will send you all a party invite around 7:30 EST and i can go until around 11 EST
Tell me if this doesn't work for you please so i can find someone else to fill your spot.:thumbup:

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
We need somebody to lose. I have a all time losing account if I can get my 50 first.

R

Ryan eH

Reaction score
If somebody has a 1 month or 48 hour XbL card i can use i will lose until p3rf3ction has his 50.

R

Ryan eH

Reaction score
x C33J4Y x
KoAxP3RF3CTIONx
x BlAzIn187 x
TheSwineFluH1N1
BoogyMAN7

NOTICE:

I will be sending out a party invite to the people listed above in approx. 10 minutes.

Since no one offered me any LIVE cards i guess we will just have to tie up.

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
If we all tie nobody will level up, you have to have losers.

We need somebody to lose who is around a 45 in Lone Wolves.

Then I will perma lose on my other 47.

19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Fox1290 said:
i have a 45 that can perma lose

Ok so me and you can lose I have a 47 that can lose and you have a 46, If we could get 1 more it will work better.

T

taintlesscape

Reaction score
I will do it, If I could get a 45, I could help anyone else get one as well, I can also help anyone complete legendary, and get some achievements, if they need it, I can get on halo within the next 3 hours if you are boosting, I would love to join you

GT: Taintlesscape :smile:

I mean, Im a 40, If I got to a 45, or even 50, depending how long you guys do it, then I could perma lose it? post on here with a reply asap thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register