LW Circle Boosting, LvLs 40-50

• Thread starter PhDnMeRKn
  • Start date
  • Views 342
PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
First of All I'm looking to boost EXP and achievements because I'm a 50 in LW and don't feel like loosing it all because of a stupid achievement/ EXP. Second of all I am not doing the LANGUAGE GLITCH. I want to circle boost.

THEREFORE, everyone that wants to do this with me needs to know how to bridge host. Don't reply otherwise, please. For those of you who are a bridger but don't know what circle boosting is, go here Krafty's tutorial on circle boosting. Basically instead of two teams its going to be all of us but getting the same amount of time/kills. Okay once you learn that, add nNitrocide and say circle boost in a voice message. I want to this on Thrusday, July 30th 2009.

Post in a reply saying that you want to do it and add me.​

N

no limit legacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you all get the same amount of kill then the highest person (you) goes down and the lowest person (someone else) goes up...

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
If you get some losers I will join up, We need at least 2 losers I'm a 47 once I get a 50 I can also perma lose on another 47.

We need quite a few people so we can switch up the game every other match so it keeps counting.

And whoever is the lowest level has to come in either 2nd or 3rd (can keep switching between 2nd and 3rd) But if the lowest person wins it will hurt the higher leveled people.

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Well lets get more people to reply first of all so we can see if we even have enough people.