LW Bridging Inside.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by DoctoreT, Jul 23, 2009 with 0 replies and 223 views.

1. DoctoreT

DoctoreT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey Guys, I was thinking of 2 things. I used to do both in Halo 2 and now I think we can try it in Halo 3.
    The 2 things I was thinking are:
    - Circle Boosting ( at least 4 people required, with 1 losing account )
    - Bridging Host and Standbye ( 2 people required )

The first is, as the name sugests, playing against the same people with guys that want to win points circlying around 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, with a 4th account loosing all the time. We do 3 games and then we play something else to clean the players list.
    What do we need for this? We need 4 bridgers. The 4 people put their firewalls on high, with the friend's IPs on the firewall ( trusted zone ). We will match with each other. I don't know how long will it take because I've never tryed that. I really want to give it a try.

Now, the second one is pretty much like team doubles or any other matchmaking playlist. One guy bridges to the other one and then he standbyes. I don't know either if this works because I've never found a decent bridger to try this with me. If you're willing to give it a try leave your GT here or send me a FR to: z Joao z

If this works I'll do a Tuturial. It's really easy and in Halo 2 it worked fine.

Any more info just ask :smile:

Thanks for your time

I need someone to help me out!!