What's new

Lvl 14 clan**Gold clan tag**looking to recruit.

• Thread starter Justrawme
  • Start date
  • Views 433
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Justrawme

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We are a level 14 clan with 23 active members. We are 1for1 in clanwars and look forward to smashing next weeks. Our clan tag is"dope". We are looking for good/active members to join us. We have 2 members in the top 250 in search and rescue, and just recruited our first female. We have members spread from across the world, so there will always be someone on with you.

Format:

Gamertag:
Are you active?:
Kd:
Wl:
Play style/fav weapon:
Do u speak on mic?:

If u dont have time to feel out the format
Msg me ingame:justrawskills
Or
Apply through app "SmokeWeedEryday"

F

Fabian Londono

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag: Moloster
Are you active?: Yes
Kd: 2.07
Wl:4.9
Play style/fav weapon:aggressive
Do u speak on mic?: of course communication is key

Cristiano777

Cristiano777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag: xLMYx EL KRAKEN former leader of my previous clan LMY KD 1:14 fav game mode : search and destroy headset : Top of the line Turtle beaches Tango fav weapon : whichever gun shoots I role with any you can't just be good with one gun I'm very versatile teamwork is key RECRUIT ME and you will see your clan get bigger and better Also I speak Spanish could integrate members

J

Justrawme

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag: Moloster
Are you active?: Yes
Kd: 2.07
Wl:4.9
Play style/fav weapon:aggressive
Do u speak on mic?: of course communication is key
Sent u a invite mate
Gamertag: xLMYx EL KRAKEN former leader of my previous clan LMY KD 1:14 fav game mode : search and destroy headset : Top of the line Turtle beaches Tango fav weapon : whichever gun shoots I role with any you can't just be good with one gun I'm very versatile teamwork is key RECRUIT ME and you will see your clan get bigger and better Also I speak Spanish could integrate members
i couldnt find ur name on app messsage me ingame-justrawskills and ill add u from there

J

Justrawme

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last call,taking on 4 more for clanwars tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register