• Start date
  • Views 4,470
EliteConsoleModz

EliteConsoleModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, i have a couple of questions.
i bought an LTU2 PCB board, is it possible to use it on a 16D4S drive or is it only for D5S? and i bought it from xecuter and they did not send me a vendor mode switch, so im gonna have to improvise. if you know how to make a switch, please let me know.
thanks.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i bought an LTU2 PCB board, is it possible to use it on a 16D4S drive or is it only for D5S? and i bought it from xecuter and they did not send me a vendor mode switch, so im gonna have to improvise. if you know how to make a switch, please let me know.
thanks.

Yes, it'll work with the 16D4S, but make sure you flash it with LTU instead of LT+ 3.0.

EliteConsoleModz

EliteConsoleModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe all the switch does is unlock it, and put it into Vendor mode. If you have a X360USB Pro v2, I believe you'll be able to do that straight from JungleFlasher.
ya they said that but it just wont kick in vendor mode with my pro v2, i will power cycle it and it still runs the dots 
I believe all the switch does is unlock it, and put it into Vendor mode. If you have a X360USB Pro v2, I believe you'll be able to do that straight from JungleFlasher.
and when i click phat instead of slim it will refresh it as slim2

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks.
Yes, it'll work with the 16D4S, but make sure you flash it with LTU instead of LT+ 3.0.
You will still need to flash it with LTU2. Just pick the firmware that currently on it, that's what you'll use to flash.
pCdEuoI.png

Thanks man!!! and what about the switch situation? am i screwed?
As for the switch, if you didn't get it, it's probably not a legit TX board. Can you take a picture of it? But basically the switch is for the hardware lock on the drive so you don't need to kamikaze or trace cut. The board comes unlocked, but you will either just never lock it, or if it's a retail and you need to, just know you won't be able to unlock it easily in the future.

EliteConsoleModz

EliteConsoleModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You will still need to flash it with LTU2. Just pick the firmware that currently on it, that's what you'll use to flash.
pCdEuoI.png

i actually didnt have the newest version of jungleflasher at the moment, but its now in vendor and says 0x00 so thats good. one thing i noticed is my original board was an 0272 but i cant find ltu for the version

As for the switch, if you didn't get it, it's probably not a legit TX board. Can you take a picture of it? But basically the switch is for the hardware lock on the drive so you don't need to kamikaze or trace cut. The board comes unlocked, but you will either just never lock it, or if it's a retail and you need to, just know you won't be able to unlock it easily in the future.

EliteConsoleModz

EliteConsoleModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pCdEuoI.png

so after an older dash, did all of the slim liteon firmware become one? so i can flash it to 0225 if its an 0272?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
so after an older dash, did all of the slim liteon firmware become one? so i can flash it to 0225 if its an 0272?
You need to flash whatever firmware it is currently on. You can get a dump real easy in Jungle Flasher by hitting slimkey. It will tell you the firmware and DVD key that you need to flash. You also can leave it hooked up when your build your LTU2 firmware for the "special" files or whatever they are called.

EliteConsoleModz

EliteConsoleModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i dont have to flash LTU on this unlocked LTU PCB? i have the key and everything and drive type, so just flash lt+3.0 for 0272?

EliteConsoleModz

EliteConsoleModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ya i messed up. i got ahead of myself and flashes lt 3.0. and locked my drive xD. i dont hink there is any way of re-unlocking it, so time to buy a new pcb lol. im a dumb*ss haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register