• Thread starter EliteConsoleModz
  • Start date
  • Views 3,861
EliteConsoleModz

EliteConsoleModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anybody have the DG 16d5s ltu2 firmware, ive been looking all over for this. a download would be much appreciated. Thanks

Sativa

Sativa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this what you needed?

nOaG53Q.png

[Click here to view this link]

J

jumperz39

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey EliteConsoleMods, what did you use to write the files to, and did you use a unlocked pcb board and did it work? I'm trying to and getting a pcb mailed here hopefully be here by Friday. I rgh'ed got the dvd key and other files needed, just need to know if there's a tutorial somewhere, on how to do write to a DG-16D5S. Thank you

J

jumperz39

Reaction score
Sin$
Use Jungleflasher...It´s a PDF tutorial inside the folder of the program. Just look for the prog on the net
Thank you, now I'm dealing with a locked....unlocked pcb board. I wrote to the board the file I made and wrote it on, and locked it, but it didn't copy the key over. So now gotta try the 10k ohm method the unlock it since it doesn't have a switch on the board.

T

toyotasupra2099

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, now I'm dealing with a locked....unlocked pcb board. I wrote to the board the file I made and wrote it on, and locked it, but it didn't copy the key over. So now gotta try the 10k ohm method the unlock it since it doesn't have a switch on the board.
Hello there
Can you post some pictures from the 10k ohm method

Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register