Discussion lt 2.0 question

• Thread starter littlekatana
  • Start date
  • Views 916
L

littlekatana

Reaction score
Sin$
so the new lt2.0 is for the new system update microsoft released? if it is, should i update then go to an expert to upgrade it, or don't update and go to an expert to upgrade for me? (this expert has been flashing my xbox 360 since early 2011)

p.s yes i am noob at the lt stuff

B

bloody warfare2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so the new lt2.0 is for the new system update microsoft released? if it is, should i update then go to an expert to upgrade it, or don't update and go to an expert to upgrade for me? (this expert has been flashing my xbox 360 since early 2011)

p.s yes i am noob at the lt stuff

DO NOT UPDATE! Several people have been banned by it and I suggest you to get it flashed back to the stock fw. Updat and then flash to 2.0. This should hopefully be safe but I take no responsibilty of what the consequences may
Be. :smile:

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
DO NOT UPDATE! Several people have been banned by it and I suggest you to get it flashed back to the stock fw. Updat and then flash to 2.0. This should hopefully be safe but I take no responsibilty of what the consequences may

What people have you seen that have been banned? I've not seen a single one.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$

There has been a total of 0 bans from flashed drives on the 13604 dashboard.

ZMOT

ZMOT

Steve Harvey
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would update it then get it flashed to 2.0. As for the bans, there haven't been any detecting flashed drives. It's for all the gpd modding people have been doing.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, flash before or after your update, it doesn't really matter.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
question, i have LT 1.1 and my xbox isnt flagged as of now, if i update via usb and go online will i get flagged?

S

ShakenBake101

Reaction score
Sin$
question, i have LT 1.1 and my xbox isnt flagged as of now, if i update via usb and go online will i get flagged?
Either update to 13146 first then the others or you could run into tampering errors. As this one will flash your fw to stock.
Or
Flash back to stock before you update.

Top Bottom
Login
Register