• Thread starter Someth1ngsp1cy
  • Start date
  • Views 341
S

Someth1ngsp1cy

Reaction score
Sin$
Recruiting Management Team!!

Hi, thanks alot for clicking into my advertisment!

I'm posting this post to start my mission to embark in a new community on discord for GTA 5.. I wish to gain a fully functional community to enhance my management and leadership skills..

However, I can't do this alone!!

I need skilled and trustworthy individuals who can work alongside me with managing this server! Positions that's are open are:
  • Management
  • Head-Adminstator
  • Adminstator
  • Trusted player
If leadership, management and organisation is your strong point.. this position could be for you!!
I must add that this this only for 17+ years of age (16+ if experienced with server management)

To get involved!! Please private message me on discord: someth1ngsp1cy#1292

NpK Studios

NpK Studios

Reaction score
Sin$
Recruiting Management Team!!

Hi, thanks alot for clicking into my advertisment!

I'm posting this post to start my mission to embark in a new community on discord for GTA 5.. I wish to gain a fully functional community to enhance my management and leadership skills..

However, I can't do this alone!!

I need skilled and trustworthy individuals who can work alongside me with managing this server! Positions that's are open are:
  • Management
  • Head-Adminstator
  • Adminstator
  • Trusted player
If leadership, management and organisation is your strong point.. this position could be for you!!
I must add that this this only for 17+ years of age (16+ if experienced with server management)

To get involved!! Please private message me on discord: someth1ngsp1cy#1292
Check your inbox

Top Bottom
Login
Register