What's new

Patched Lowrider wheel flashing. (Useless)

• Thread starter Brendy468
  • Start date
  • Views 5,568

Did I find this glitch.

• Total voters
B

Brendy468

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i was messing around and found a glitch that could maybe used in videos. The only thing is you are the only one that can see it. Even if a player comes in with you thwy wont see it. My friend tried this and it also worked and i could not see.

I am using a moonbeam. I havent tested this on other bennys vehicles or wheel types as i dont have the time.

Before the glitch i purchased bennys original tyres (waves) so this will have the tick that i have purchased when i come back.

1. Go into bennys and select tuner or lowrider. Pick the cheapest one in stock.

2. Then go to tyre design and pick custom.

3. Go back into bennys original tyres and select the wheels you bought previous. Mine is wave it will have a tick and you should see the white line already around the tyres.

4. Go back into tyre design, press down once to white lines then back out. Bingo.

So this glitch is useless as i said but it might be good to use if you put youtube videos out.

My name is friendlyfire and i believe i found this glitch. I have not seen it anywhere but if im not just post a vid that has been put up before thanks. 
I forgot to mention you can drive around outside like this. If you change session you can go into bennys and do step 4.

Rico ATX

Rico ATX

Reaction score
Sin$
I actually stumbled across this just before the dupe glitch came put but was so into the dupe that I haven't messed with this. Yes you are the only one who can see it. I found however that friends can see white light flashing versus the indigo glow that you see doing it. This is sometimes however. It's a cool glitch for videos but nothing more unless we can get it to work so it is seen by all then it would be awesome. You can go into your garage and they stay I'll post some videos showing what it looks like for those that hasn't seen it. The steps above are close to the method I tried. It's definitely not vehicle specific but it is solely on the WAVE rims. You can easily turn them on and off once you have gotten the whitewall steps down.

I want to post some of the videos for you that have from my game play doing this. Not sure how though, bcz videos are on my cellphone which I'm using to reply to this thread.

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually stumbled across this just before the dupe glitch came put but was so into the dupe that I haven't messed with this. Yes you are the only one who can see it. I found however that friends can see white light flashing versus the indigo glow that you see doing it. This is sometimes however. It's a cool glitch for videos but nothing more unless we can get it to work so it is seen by all then it would be awesome. You can go into your garage and they stay I'll post some videos showing what it looks like for those that hasn't seen it. The steps above are close to the method I tried. It's definitely not vehicle specific but it is solely on the WAVE rims. You can easily turn them on and off once you have gotten the whitewall steps down.

I want to post some of the videos for you that have from my game play doing this. Not sure how though, bcz videos are on my cellphone which I'm using to reply to this thread.
What was your method? Because after spending a few hundred thousand dollars I came to realize this method doesn't work for me

Rico ATX

Rico ATX

Reaction score
Sin$
I selected first the bennys wave rims with the thin whitewall tires. Then went to a regular lowrider rim, any will do, then add custom tire to it. When you go back to the wave rim it'll show you you haven't selected the whitewall tire but it will be on the tire already. Just press up and down simultaneously then press O to back out. And bam they are on. To turn them off select tire design again and they are off. Then simply go back to their design, press up down again and back out and they are on. I have to be honest it may be as simple as owning the whitewall and the rim but changing to another rim with the custom tire, then when you come back to select the wave rim it shows you haven't selected the whitewall but you already have custom tire bcz of the regular lowrider rim you applied

I noticed after turning them on going into my garage and leaving with another vehicle that the one in garage turned off. However when I took the next lowriders to get the wheels and turn on the flashing and I returned to the garage the previous vehicle was flashing as well. My. Theory after 4 lowriders is that once you have glitch the rim to flash, when you turn it on no matter which vehicle you use it turns all that have been glitches on. So I kept returning to the garage with new flashing rim lowriders and saw the others were in the garage flashing as well.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that, very helpful. I assume you don't mean press up and down simultaneously, as it's barely possible, but I'll go try this now.

Rico ATX

Rico ATX

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for that, very helpful. I assume you don't mean press up and down simultaneously, as it's barely possible, but I'll go try this now.

I actually did mean simultaneously. Lol It might just work the way he did it, by pressing down only, but for me I pressed up and down with pointer and middle fingers then pressed O to back out.

B

Brendy468

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I selected first the bennys wave rims with the thin whitewall tires. Then went to a regular lowrider rim, any will do, then add custom tire to it. When you go back to the wave rim it'll show you you haven't selected the whitewall tire but it will be on the tire already. Just press up and down simultaneously then press O to back out. And bam they are on. To turn them off select tire design again and they are off. Then simply go back to their design, press up down again and back out and they are on. I have to be honest it may be as simple as owning the whitewall and the rim but changing to another rim with the custom tire, then when you come back to select the wave rim it shows you haven't selected the whitewall but you already have custom tire bcz of the regular lowrider rim you applied

I noticed after turning them on going into my garage and leaving with another vehicle that the one in garage turned off. However when I took the next lowriders to get the wheels and turn on the flashing and I returned to the garage the previous vehicle was flashing as well. My. Theory after 4 lowriders is that once you have glitch the rim to flash, when you turn it on no matter which vehicle you use it turns all that have been glitches on. So I kept returning to the garage with new flashing rim lowriders and saw the others were in the garage flashing as well.

Nice so you can have multiple. It would be good if others could see this.

Rico ATX

Rico ATX

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice so you can have multiple. It would be good if others could see this.

It would be the bomb.Com if everyone else could see it. If someone can help me load my Videos, you'd all be as excited as I was when I stumbled across it! Haha it's cool the reflection in the ground via rain puddles or the reflection in the garage gloss floor shows the flashing is not perfectly timed with the main rim flashing. Seems it flashes separately and in a different flash pattern

B

Brendy468

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be the bomb.Com if everyone else could see it. If someone can help me load my Videos, you'd all be as excited as I was when I stumbled across it! Haha it's cool the reflection in the ground via rain puddles or the reflection in the garage gloss floor shows the flashing is not perfectly timed with the main rim flashing. Seems it flashes separately and in a different flash pattern

I seen it in the rain ot looked good. I didnt try the garage. At first i thought it was going to the beat of the radio until i turned it off hah

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I went with the first set of instructions. The mistake I was making was at the end I was purchasing the white line tires instead of just hovering over them, then backing out. Anywho. . . . . here's a vid (my first video, so take it easy)

B

Brendy468

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I went with the first set of instructions. The mistake I was making was at the end I was purchasing the white line tires instead of just hovering over them, then backing out. Anywho. . . . . here's a vid (my first video, so take it easy)

Good job!

M4rvin

M4rvin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe patched? i have try this now wit the sultan but dont work ,i think maybe patched?!

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This only works on PS4. I found that everyone in the same lobby that activates this glitch can see the Rims Flashing on other players cars. I did this with a few friends and we could see the rims flashing on all of our cars only after we all performed the glitch. Also it does not show in the R* Editor.

M4rvin

M4rvin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works with change lobby? or i have to do this again each lobby? someone know this? maybe later i try this flash glitch...

Top Bottom
Login
Register