Reaction score
Sin$
This works on Ps4. Yes it does
Thanks for confirming I expected this to work

K

Kopfschuss

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched for Xbox? I can't get either the spamming Y to work or The quickly changing cars method.
For one, I don't know what the hell you mean by "7 beers." If I stick with beers, I have to down over thirty. So I go with 9 shots of whisky, and then head down to try the glitch. Afterwards, I drink about 2-3 beers and then pass out.
With the door handle one, it dups, but eventually gets replaced with the Elegy.
I have Retro, Elegy, retro, Elegy, retro... and after the glitch, it'd look like retro, Elegy, Elegy, retro,retro... even though it's a dup. I drink, go outside, and (they're still there and he's still spamming) I order an Elegy to replace the Elegy (which is where the retro is). I got in and tried to open the door and it wouldn't let me in. I had him still spamming it the first time, and when we both stopped trying to get in, the Elegy appeared. When I had him stop spamming when I ordered, it just disappeared and finally the Elegy appeared.

Mo55man

Mo55man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv managed to do pretty much every glitch without problem, but this one I just cannot get friend glitched out on Xbox one. 1 friend method. Is this still working? I'm probably doing something wrong, any other videos on this apart from freights?

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: nvm got it to work as I was typing this **** lol

PS4 Method:

- Sit into car with friend and let him search for tennis
- As soon as it starts to 'populate' the tennis match you join him via PS Button -> Friends -> Find the Friend -> Go on his GTA Game info and 'Join Session'.. he should wait on 'Quickjobs' on his phone to click it as soon as you join him via the PS4 dashboard button to abort the Tennis search
- Spam right on D-Pad, he will get a black screen with a white loading swoosh if the timing is right
- now you accept both messages and land out of the car in your garage with your friend at the drivers seat
- if the black screen for your friend does not disappear YOU do this -> start -> online -> jobs -> rockstar created -> mission, start up any mission and wait on the settings screen.. now your friend should join YOU via the PS4 Dashboard and wait on the first black alert screen.. now back out of the job completely and your friend should accept both alerts and now he is not at the black screen anymore and can spam on the cars door handles..

Last edited:
faseman7

faseman7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv managed to do pretty much every glitch without problem, but this one I just cannot get friend glitched out on Xbox one. 1 friend method. Is this still working? I'm probably doing something wrong, any other videos on this apart from freights?
Im struggling as well 
Is xbox one patched as cant get invisible car or friend?

Mo55man

Mo55man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I managed to do it almost, got friend glitched out doing the impound method, freight has a video on it.
But how the f*** does he get so drunk and pass out on the 8th beer. I got through about 20 before passing out

faseman7

faseman7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I managed to do it almost, got friend glitched out doing the impound method, freight has a video on it.
But how the **** does he get so drunk and pass out on the 8th beer. I got through about 20 before passing out
Impound method?

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
But how the **** does he get so drunk and pass out on the 8th beer. I got through about 20 before passing out

Don't take just one shot, drink it completely empty by holding R3 + L3 (set 'drink pisswasser' as action in the interaction menu under style).. you drink 7 beers empty, then swap the cars and then drink the 8th and you'll die

Mo55man

Mo55man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried with one car but when trying to do the whole garage, I really thought I hit, I passed out before the cars switched, my friend said a car was still invisible, so I ordered rh8s over rh8s. Waited for them to be delivered, went back in, every car was invisible for about 10 seconds but when they came back they had all switched back, no dupes just half retros half rh8. I think I might give up on this one

Mo55man

Mo55man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried with one car but when trying to do the whole garage, I really thought I hit, I passed out before the cars switched, my friend said a car was still invisible, so I ordered rh8s over rh8s. Waited for them to be delivered, went back in, every car was invisible for about 10 seconds but when they came back they had all switched back, no dupes just half retros half rh8. I think I might give up on this one
Just tried again doing multiple cars, got out mega quick this time but still rh8s when I get back.
Anyone else managed to do it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register