What's new

Patched Lowrider Money Glitch multiple methods

Flex1691

Flex1691

Reaction score
Sin$
Does he follow you if you go into the office
I'll check that, but I know if I make him stand in between cars 1&2 and I change the cars spots he walks to the center, so I'm guessing he's not glitched... as he is supposed to stay still when I move the cars not walk right

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll check that, but I know if I make him stand in between cars 1&2 and I change the cars spots he walks to the center, so I'm guessing he's not glitched... as he is supposed to stay still when I move the cars not walk right
Yes then he's definitely not glitched. Timing is a little tricky but once you hit it he his glitched until he leaves the office garage or leaves the session..

Tell him to accept it when your at second pillar or just before it

Flex1691

Flex1691

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I'll try that, in the video he say "now" just before the black screen after the car passes the second pillar

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated tutorial with 1 friend methods including dupe full garage enjoy

Flex1691

Flex1691

Reaction score
Sin$
Updated tutorial with 1 friend methods including dupe full garage enjoy
5. You accept invite & press right on d-pad & friend clicks quick job to end it

That step, do u do all 3 things at the same exact time? Or do u do it in a certain order ?? I keep doing it same exact time and he never shows up invisible after we load back in 

That step, do u do all 3 things at the same exact time? Or do u do it in a certain order ?? I keep doing it same exact time and he never shows up invisible after we load back in
Also does it matter what car ur in when he gets glitched ?

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Also does it matter what car ur in when he gets glitched ?
I edit it now you hit right on d-pad first then accept invite sorry about that. & No doesn't matter which vehicle you use

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you invite friend to quick job, after it starts populating lobby? I'm on ps4.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you invite friend to quick job, after it starts populating lobby? I'm on ps4.
Need to be in a party I believe not to sure as I'm on Xbox one.... Might be able to use start then go to friends then invite him this shouldn't mess up quick job.

mistersmith1234

mistersmith1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah step 4 to "invite" needs clarification for ps4. Anyone figure out how to do this on ps4?

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah step 4 to "invite" needs clarification for ps4. Anyone figure out how to do this on ps4?
I can only give you steps you could try

• See if you can invite your friend in party.
  • Going to start menu then friends to see if invite options are there & also check if quick job is still running.
If none of theses have worked or you can't then unfortunately looking very slim for PS4. I can only give you tips to try as I'm on Xbox one

mistersmith1234

mistersmith1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only give you steps you could try

• See if you can invite your friend in party.
  • Going to start menu then friends to see if invite options are there & also check if quick job is still running.
If none of theses have worked or you can't then unfortunately looking very slim for PS4. I can only give you tips to try as I'm on Xbox one
Appreciate it. Trying different methods on PS4 but have not found anything that works yet.

clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I dupe Elergy Retro Custom with this method? They usually give out £970k with full upgrades

clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
According to video we need an upgraded Elergy Custom Retro in every other slot. Does it mean I need to purchase 5 of them initially to be able to do this glitch?

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone figures out how to do this on ps4 i will not be giving credit. this is simple. if you can't do the 2 player method then have a third friend in a mission. this is so simple and i feel like the community is full of morons right now....no offense it's just what i have seen since yesterday. so many people having issues. i bet if tuto or wfg were to try they would figure it out quick as fuudge

mistersmith1234

mistersmith1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone figures out how to do this on ps4 i will not be giving credit. this is simple. if you can't do the 2 player method then have a third friend in a mission. this is so simple and i feel like the community is full of morons right now....no offense it's just what i have seen since yesterday. so many people having issues. i bet if tuto or wfg were to try they would figure it out quick as fuudge
Wow so harsh. Just trying to translate to PS4 for one friend method. I am a decent glitcher but not a GOD like you. Maybe cut some slack to all your subs like me...

Top Bottom
Login
Register