What's new

Patched Lowrider duplication possible "IN THEORY" Need your help !!

Paul Huijs

Paul Huijs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi All,. unfortunately Tuto's money method is "patched" for many so I was brainstorming and trying stuff.. In theory we must be able to dupe lowriders but I need help..

Here is what I did:

I put A Blazer on 6, A insurgent on 7, a Donk ( or RS ) on spot 9 and a Faggio on 10.
Then I went to my Donk on 9 and opened the door so it stays open.
I put the Insurgent on 10 and back to 7 again so it took the door off the Donk.
The Blazer was pinned between the back wall and the Insurgent so I "teleported" on the Blazer
Then I pressed Right+Triangle and it took me off. I went to my Faggio on 10 and I got sucked in the Modshop. I tried this SEVERAL times and you only get sucked in the modshop when a door is taken off..

Now here is what we need to do :

Before all, start swapping 9+10 so you "duplicate" your Donk / RS. The Dupe is on 9 then and the original on 10. Put the original aside and open the door on 9 ( which is labelled as a "Faggio" in the list still )
Once you have the door out of the dupe, Try "glitching" on the pinned Blazer, get off and get in the Duped RS ( that is called Faggio ) and IN THEORY it should suck you in..

I want to try but none of my duping buddy's are online anymore as it is already 7:15 in the morning here and they just left :smile: :smile:

Hope this makes sense and it will lead to a "new" Lowrider dupe !!!!

Last edited:
kiilla hilla

kiilla hilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi All,. unfortunately Tuto's money method is "patched" for many so I was brainstorming and trying stuff.. In theory we must be able to dupe lowriders but I need help..

Here is what I did:

I put A Blazer on 6, A insurgent on 7, a Donk ( or RS ) on spot 9 and a Faggio on 10.
The Blazer was pinned between the back wall and the Insurgent so I "teleported" on the Blazer
Then I pressed Right+Triangle and it took me off. I went to my Faggio on 10 and I got sucked in the Modshop. I tried this SEVERAL times and you only get sucked in the modshop when a door is taken off..

Before all, start swapping 9+10 so you "duplicate" your Donk / RS. The Dupe is on 9 then and the original on 10. Put the original aside and open the door on 9 ( which is labelled as a "Faggio" in the list still )
Once you have the door out of the dupe, Try "glitching" on the pinned Blazer, get off and get in the Duped RS ( that is called Faggio ) and IN THEORY it should suck you in..

I want to try but none of my duping buddy's are online anymore as it is already 7:15 in the morning here and they just left :smile: :smile:

u on ps4 broo

Paul Huijs

Paul Huijs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And if it works it could be "simplified" if you use 2 cars ( the original lowrider and the dupe ) to pin a Blazer or anything to teleport on to.. Makes the garage a bit cleaner.. :biggrin: But now I am getting ahead of myself !!! :smile:

kiilla hilla

kiilla hilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And if it works it could be "simplified" if you use 2 cars ( the original lowrider and the dupe ) to pin a Blazer or anything to teleport on to.. Makes the garage a bit cleaner.. :biggrin: But now I am getting ahead of myself !!! :smile:
sounds interesting bro

Paul Huijs

Paul Huijs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No,.. it already "sucks it in".. Just need a friend to dupe the lowrider and test ! That's all :smile: Everybody should try !

Paul Huijs

Paul Huijs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like always,... swapping 9 and 10 but it always dupes so the dupe ( Faggio ) is at spot 10 and I cannot break off the door then

W

wamozilimu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Here is what I did:

Look at my post http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/possible-car-duplication-glitch.1588138/ that may help you out on creating a dupe while this person found out how to get sucked in and then kicked off your faggio when you enter the mod shop

Paul Huijs

Paul Huijs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's about how to get a "Faggio" in the modshop but it isn't.. If you look at the video when he is walking out of the modshop the Faggio is back on spot 1 AND nothing will "suck" you in.. I found HOW I get sucked in now.. Just need to figure out how to get a Dupe on spot 9 in stead of 10.. Then I can try my thing..

xxsallz07xx

xxsallz07xx

Reaction score
Sin$
Do u think it would work with duping street racers switch 9 and 10 until u have 2 bikes and auto pull in to mod shop

H

Hayden Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i help X1
I'll help at 4pm GMT time ? what's your game tag 
That's about how to get a "Faggio" in the modshop but it isn't.. If you look at the video when he is walking out of the modshop the Faggio is back on spot 1 AND nothing will "suck" you in.. I found HOW I get sucked in now.. Just need to figure out how to get a Dupe on spot 9 in stead of 10.. Then I can try my thing..
The old way have a friend watch your cars swap them around them get sucked in

Paul Huijs

Paul Huijs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a lot of things but did not get it to work :frown: I do feel though as if there must be something possible but I am not world's greatest Glitch finder :frown:

xxsallz07xx

xxsallz07xx

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a lot of things but did not get it to work :frown: I do feel though as if there must be something possible but I am not world's greatest Glitch finder :frown:
I'm trying something it is 50/50 I can dupe drive it around just haven't found trick for saving

Top Bottom
Login
Register