PC Low End PC Games!

• Thread starter Dommoss
  • Start date
  • Views 578
D

Dommoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I have a pretty standard computer although i only have integrated graphics so for the time being i'm stuck not being able to play a massive amount. I've got CS:GO going at a pretty low fps on a low resolution and lowest graphics and a couple other games. Anyway to the point... Does anyone know of any good low end games that would run? Thanks! I also want this to become a thread that gets used often so everyone can share their games :smile:

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
Shellshock Live is fun!

S

Shun Goku Satsu

I'm just a guy who's a hero for fun
Reaction score
Sega Genesis games? Either with your browser or download an Emulator

C

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well if you can only run CS:GO on low at a low resolution then I wouldn't try and force my PC to run other games, sounds like it's not really cut out for it. If you must play though then I'd suggest just running emulators for stuff like N64 or Gameboy etc.

S

Stocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Much like C Crooks said, don't try and force your computer to run games. CSGO doesn't take too much so there aren't a lot of games well worth playing with your computer capabilities.

S

Salmoncrown0308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shellshock Live is fun!
I can double this. I use a mac (no hate please ._.) which uses integrated graphics and I'm able to run it on lowest settings but it doesn't really matter what resolution you play on because the game is relatively easy to run.

D

Dommoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm hoping for a new graphics card sometime soon, anyone got any recommendations?

X

XaNiiTY Eu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm hoping for a new graphics card sometime soon, anyone got any recommendations?
For a graphics card ? I built a budget rig not long back and a R9 270 2gb card cost me £52 on eBaY and i was able to run most newer games at decent settings at 60fps. If you want to spend a bit more then the new RX 480 is good value alond with the GTX 970, of course if you really want to shell out then a 980Ti or R9 390x are great choices although depends on the rest of your components.

D

Dommoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a graphics card ? I built a budget rig not long back and a R9 270 2gb card cost me £52 on eBaY and i was able to run most newer games at decent settings at 60fps. If you want to spend a bit more then the new RX 480 is good value alond with the GTX 970, of course if you really want to shell out then a 980Ti or R9 390x are great choices although depends on the rest of your components.

Top Bottom