What's new

Unsolved lost my god mode for mw3!

M

ModzbyCronus

Banned
Reaction score
i had this god mode for a year now and i just lost it out of nowhere last month! i dont know what happened! i logged on mw3 and it says some errors and stuff i really dont know what happened. i think there was like courrupty data so it told me i had to restart!

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
i had this god mode for a year now and i just lost it out of nowhere last month! i dont know what happened! i logged on mw3 and it says some errors and stuff i really dont know what happened. i think there was like courrupty data so it told me i had to restart!
The only way to get it back is to get a new recovery. In the MW3 Modded Lobbies section there are threads that are pinned, these people are able to give you a recovery.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I can't say I've seen this happen often on MW3. Just get someone to do a recovery for you. Nowadays, it is really easy to los on MW3 if you have the right connections for a good tool. One tool I use gives god mode, AUG, 15 classes, unlock all including marine and winter, colored classes, and more. Most people use something similar nowadays I'm sure.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
You were deranked by someone.

Top Bottom