• Thread starter IMadePoopy
  • Start date
  • Views 574
IMadePoopy

IMadePoopy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I go into my garage and my fully customized Dukes is gone. I can't buy the hatchet anymore. I can't order the monster truck, Dukes, or stallion. Anyone else have this happen after the maintenance?

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it probably missed that you were a returning player when online loaded. restart check again otherwise support ticket with R*

Upvote 0
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
So I go into my garage and my fully customized Dukes is gone. I can't buy the hatchet anymore. I can't order the monster truck, Dukes, or stallion. Anyone else have this happen after the maintenance?
Try restarting the game and going into an invite only session. If that does not solve the problem, insure that your Social Club is linked, and then contact Rockstar support. If your Social Club account is unlinked, link it again, and then contact Rockstar Support with your remaining problems (like the Dukes disappearing from your garage).

Upvote 0
IMadePoopy

IMadePoopy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My social club is not unlinked. It's a problem caused by the "maintenance" last night

Upvote 0
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
IMadePoopy

IMadePoopy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I already submitted a support ticket. It's not just that I lost it. I can't even buy it anymore

Upvote 0
IMadePoopy

IMadePoopy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So yes R* screwed up a bunch of stuff causing a lot of people to lose vehicles. They resolved my ticket and have compensated me with $450,000 for the loss of my Dukes. Now do I just keep it or get another Dukes? Lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register