What's new

Solved Lost iFruit privileges???

Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys/gals... I'm sure most of us that continuously reach our daily sell limit have lost our iFruit privileges (custom plates, etc) by now. I have an idea so if anyone is willing to try out or if anyone else has done this please let me know your results. The idea is to delete every custom plate then try to process an app order without changing the plate of course. I have 30 custom plates so I'm a little reluctant to test this myself as I'll basically be losing 3mill. So if anyone tried this & would like to share your input that would be awesome!!!

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm fairly sure that if it was a case of removing your custom plates, it would have been discovered already.

It might work, but I'll assume that the system rockstar put into place to monitor this is much more complex than you seem to be giving it credit for and someone at rockstar is bound to have thought of and covered this particular exploit.

Upvote 0
Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I don't think this would work, either. To start with, most of your Personal Vehicles will become dirty, whether they're legitimate or duplicates. Obvious exceptions will be ones that can't have a Plate, like the Vigilante. So.. no. Don't do that. How to f*** yourself 101.

Secondly: You won't lose $3,000,000. You can get Custom Plates for free by closing GTA as soon as you purchase the app order in an LS Customs. Re-order the same order, but with a change in the colour of the Plate, and you'll pay the few hundred dollars for the colour change.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register