• Thread starter Renseren42
  • Start date
  • Views 659
R

Renseren42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i am wondering if everyone else lost this Stocking Mask too and if anyone has found a way to fix it?

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So i am wondering if everyone else lost this Stocking Mask too and if anyone has found a way to fix it?

I'mon xbox one, but loading in to online as we speak... Let me check.

Not in my interaction menu, or in my closet at the apartment. Hmm.. Interesting find, definitely gone for me as well.

Upvote 0
R

Renseren42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried talking to rockstar and even after they tried to restore my mask it stil doesnt appear in my inventory,appartment, or mask shop

Upvote 0
Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya I lost mine too(Xbox One)- got it legit too.

I wonder what caused this as I still have all my other masks.

I was going to send a support ticket but no use now after reading the comments above.

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Had it on my other character, havent checked but most of my gang attacks have been reset though.

Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hm I'm checking to see if I have mine still now, loading up GTA V

I've lost it too on Xbox One

Last edited:
Upvote 0
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lost mine as well.

This game is becoming unbearable to play. I got a "cool down" notice for a pegasus vehicle today.
10 mil for a jet, and now I have to wait to use it, just like the request PV. The AI is becoming a new level of retarded, the Lester lose cops option works 50% of the time, constant lobby bouncing, and the updates are becoming crap....I'm almost to the point where I'll just tap out, and crack the seal on one of the 14 new PS4 games on my shelf...I think I've spent enough time on GTAO....I was all geared and content to keep playing, and Rockstar is making me loathe this game day by day with every subtle change for the worse. Add the removal of items at random (been on next gen for 1 month, already lost 2 cars to nirvana), and their lack of effort of keeping the game fresh and new....I see nowhere for this title to go but down now....as everything new seems to be a disappointment. I remember when Rockstar was player driven, not dollar driven. This is the chaos that ANY currency system will add to things, across any format. I just don't see what they could bring to the table, aside from what they already have....and they took all of the cool stuff from that away. What's left? A CoD - Midnight Club hybrid.... lame on both sides of the spectrum. The game is still fun.....when playing alone, and there's plenty of games that offer that. Thanks for Mt Chiliad Rockstar, it's a grand and wonderful mountain, pity there isn't anything to do on it, except drive up it or fall down it.

I used to defend them....but now, gauging on how they boast 8 million new online players per week, and plan to support the game for quite some time... lets us realize what this is....

This isn't about sharkcards....that's just their suplimental income... the primary directive is to cut production of physical copies, and just supply add-ons for the current title. Those 8 million per week? more often than not, they are buying the game 2nd hand....there's the loss in retail revenue that must be made up for, which would otherwise be costly, but I can't recall the last copy of GTA V I saw in a walmart....I know I had to get a digital copy. That's when the sharkcards come in to play. They want the new wave of players starting at balance $-0-. The editor.....well...almost just as brilliant and just as shady. They've seen the GTA impact in online videos....now everyone on next gen or PC, has the ability and will make 1000's of commercials for them. They literally have nothing invested anymore, except labor wages for the skeleton crew of designers/coders....to pump out drivel like we just experienced over the weekend. Crap, crap....and more crap.

I now have a new word. Gamunism. It's the perfect blend of gaming and communism. End rant.

*Edit - let me also state, that no game developer in history has made a dime off of copies of their game being sold 2nd hand or used....Rockstar wants to be the 1st to do so. Above is the perfect formula they concocted for it.

1. Buy second hand - no impact
2. Buy retail - good luck - R* profits
3. Buy digital - R* profits
4. Sharkcards - R* profits
5. Editor - no impact, until players make videos. Videos bring the next 8 million to step one. Rinse and repeat.

All this stemming from a 2 year old game, released before it should've been, broken and buggy in addition to R*'s gaming strongarm and the plan to cut manufactering costs....That's why they don't listen to the dedicated players....WE aren't part of their equation. The new players are....and they don't have an opinion.....yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gameruk84

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So rockstar games should give us these things. Not put them in the game and take them away and blacklist cars etc. just goes to show they couldn't give a f**k about the gamers that play as long as they have money coming in. Rockstar are killing GTA ONLINE. slowly as well. Are they actually gamers who are doing this to the game or is it the lawyers etc telling them to do this. PLEASE ROCKSTAR GAMES SORT YOUR S**T OUT.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register