Discussion Los Santos Police Department Facebook

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.facebook.com/lossantospolicedepartment
This is a little idea I had earlier today. Basically this mimics the Facebook pages of real police departments in the GTA universe.
Se7enSins members can participate by not only liking/sharing the page to reach a wider audience of players, but by submitting video clips on this thread that will be featured as "investigative news stories" on the page itself. Also, I'll be featuring semi-serious police-themed snapmatic photos/screenshots submitted by you guys. Hope you guys enjoy, and any thoughts are appreciated.
The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin Hulk GTA Sin Andreas GTA Sin Andreas Sombra l Quantum l

Last edited:
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This might not be considered major news or whatever by some but since the LFH thread was allowed to stay in the main section back in the day, I am going to allow this to remain here.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated the OP. Accepting screenshot/snapmatic photos now.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahah, I liked the page, its pretty sick. everyone go check out out and make this popular!

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.facebook.com/lossantospolicedepartment
This is a little idea I had earlier today. Basically this mimics the Facebook pages of real police departments in the GTA universe.
Se7enSins members can participate by not only liking/sharing the page to reach a wider audience of players, but by submitting video clips on this thread that will be featured as "investigative news stories" on the page itself. Also, I'll be featuring semi-serious police-themed snapmatic photos/screenshots submitted by you guys. Hope you guys enjoy, and any thoughts are appreciated.
The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin Hulk GTA Sin Andreas GTA Sin Andreas Sombra l Quantum l
I love it right now! :smile: My only idea would be to parody the actions of police in a Rockstar-like fashion but it is still great without doing that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register