What's new

Xbox 360 Los Angeles Specs Op, Now Recruiting.

• Thread starter PiggyPlayz
  • Start date
  • Views 310
P

PiggyPlayz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys I'm the leader of LASO (Los Angeles Special Operations)
My Gamertag: PiggyGY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are now looking for New Recruits!
Info:
We are a Realistic Roleplay Crew for San Andreas Police Force!
You Start off as a Recruit, once you pull over about 10-15 people or 10-15 arrests you rank up to Constable. Constable requires 30-40 of each arrest or pull overs you rank up to a Sergeant. Sergeant requires full attendance from day 1 to Training, Patrols, Briefings, and Meetings to rank up to Inspector. Superintendant requires 100 or more pullovers and arrests, 100% attendance and been in the Crew for more than 6 months... also must be very realistic with the position.
The Class of Cops we use: Recruits, Constables, Sergeants, Inspectors and Superintendents.
When you apply you are agreeing to take part in Training, Briefings, Patrols and Meetings for sergeant onwards. You are agreeing to Respect other officers, Be honest to your supervisor, Listen to all orders given. You also have to go through an Interview in a private party.
We have a police meeting place in LS, Paleto Bay and Sandy Shores.
About me... I am 108 Supt. Quinn. Yes I am Superintendant because I own this crew.
First 2 people to apply and get accepted and pass training will get Superintendant aswell :smile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application to fill out...
Gamertag:
Name:
Class of Cop wanted (Recruit, Constable...):
Call Sign (101, 127...):
Active out of 7 days: /7
Gta 5 Rank:
Mic: Yes/No
Knowledge of Police Codes: /10
--------------------------------------------
Fill that out and I will msg you on Xbox 360! If I dont msg you in 24 hours please msg me on here or Xbox. :smile: My gamertag is at top of thread.

Last edited:
P

PiggyPlayz

Reaction score
Sin$
First Inspector spot taken by 555 Inspt. Camyron!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register