What's new

Solved Lord of the Rings Conquest: Help with transferring Ps3 Dlc to the Pc version of the game, Is it possible?

E

Emrys_

Reaction score
Hi, im a novice in this area so wanted to ask for some help, I have the pkg files of some ps3 Dlc and managed to open them with the ps3tools program so i now have the .bin & .pak & the level_info.dat files for the maps for the dlc etc. Is it possible to make them work for the pc version of the game? because we have a small community who have played for 12 years but were never able to add the dlc to the Pc version and would be great if we could add them.

I've tried just adding them to the "levels" folder in the games files where the maps files are located but nothing happened, also tried adding the level_info.dat file there aswell, also tried making a "DLC" folder and adding the files to it, but still nothing.

Sorry if it's a dumb question but im clueless on modding, probably it's not possible but wanted to try lol

The game is The Lord of the rings Conquest, couldnt find it in the game list before posting this thread.

thx for the help

N

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I could be mistaken but I doubt this is something that is possible to accomplish 1:1.

It could be possible with save wizard if it is compatible with your game.
You would transfer your save file from PS3 then import it into save wizard on your PC.
Resign the save and introduce it into your PC game.

This of course is completely theoretical as I can’t say for sure that it will work with either the game or transferring game files.
I figured it could be something for you to look into since there aren’t many options to do what you are trying to accomplish.

X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Hi, im a novice in this area so wanted to ask for some help, I have the pkg files of some ps3 Dlc and managed to open them with the ps3tools program so i now have the .bin & .pak & the level_info.dat files for the maps for the dlc etc. Is it possible to make them work for the pc version of the game? because we have a small community who have played for 12 years but were never able to add the dlc to the Pc version and would be great if we could add them.

I've tried just adding them to the "levels" folder in the games files where the maps files are located but nothing happened, also tried adding the level_info.dat file there aswell, also tried making a "DLC" folder and adding the files to it, but still nothing.

Sorry if it's a dumb question but im clueless on modding, probably it's not possible but wanted to try lol

The game is The Lord of the rings Conquest, couldnt find it in the game list before posting this thread.

thx for the help
It depends on the game really, if its a steam game you can use CreamAPI to get the DLC for free but that would be piracy if you haven't already bought it before seemingly you did so I don't see a problem with it since you technically own it just on a different system. if you didn't purchase the DLC on PS3 i advise against it, but if you did you can look up "CreamAPI steam" and you should find some tutorials on it

B

Boromithril

Reaction score
where did you find the pkg files? also your better off with the 360 files aswell though Good luck finding them I don't know how you found the ps3 files

S

sarashort

Reaction score
I still can't make this to work.

S

sarashort

Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is not possible. I've been trying to do this for a very long time, but I can't. In the end, I just bought a game for the computer and stopped wasting my nerves on it.
Everything works fine, and there are no problems. By the way, the game is just amazing, like the movie itself. The graphics are great, the story is excellent but not as good as the movie. When watching the Lord of the Rings movie, you experience entirely different emotions. What can I say, the game is suitable for spending free time, why not. I'd still instead review the film. I wish you good luck with the game. Still, I recommend just buying the version for the computer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom