Looking to Turbo Derank with someone. :)

FuntageD

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has a turbo controller who can derank with me when they're deranking. :smile: I can repay the service with me bridging, standbying, host booting or even boosting your own accounts/friends. Much appreciated.

If you're up for this offer add me on GT: Ars turn me on

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FuntageD said:
Just wondering if there is anyone out there who has a turbo controller who can derank with me when they're deranking. :smile: I can repay the service with me bridging, standbying, host booting or even boosting your own accounts/friends. Much appreciated.

If you're up for this offer add me on GT: Ars turn me on
Me also please. Im not trying to mooch off your thread but i need the exact same thing until i get my turbo controller in a couple weeks.

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
supremecippy said:
i have a turbo but y do u need one

edit oh i c
Do you run your turbo a lot in matchmaking? i derank in slayer and swat and MLG and want to start in Objective.

aroberts

Getting There
Reaction score
Im deranking in SWAT, have been for 4 days straight, message me via AIM(xxarobertsxx) if you want me to include you.:thumbup:

Fooky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aroberts said:
Im deranking in SWAT, have been for 4 days straight, message me via AIM(xxarobertsxx) if you want me to include you.:thumbup:
i dont have AIM but if you would get me in with you that would be awesome

aroberts

Getting There
Reaction score
I added you, and for anyone else that wants to derank with me, all you have to do is add me on XBL i guess, CoastalWarBear, and include a message telling me your from s7. FREE BOOSTING IS WHAT I OFFER!! :thumbup:Thanks are:thumbup:Greatly Appreciated:thumbup:

Top Bottom