• Thread starter H8_YoU_69
  • Start date
  • Views 448
H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need to be pointed in the right direction. I want to mod single player and want a mod menu but no rtm im on 4.55 rogero cex and havent really found anthing directly on installing or going about doing so. Lmk what I need to do thanks.

Scorsese

Scorsese

Best Director
Reaction score
Sin$
Need to be pointed in the right direction. I want to mod single player and want a mod menu but no rtm im on 4.55 rogero cex and havent really found anthing directly on installing or going about doing so. Lmk what I need to do thanks.
To mod Singleplayer you need to go on to a lower version I believe so it's compatible with the patch.
Go to this websites Gta Modding section and downloading Project Mayhem.
Then go to Multiman if you have it, if not just download that stuck the .pkg on a USB, plug it into your ps3 and go to Install Packages and click on the file. Follow the guide that's on the Project Mayhem page, but you need to have Gta v downloaded onto your HDD.
Follow this guide: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-play-backups-from-multiman.1112463/

Upvote 0
H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To mod Singleplayer you need to go on to a lower version I believe so it's compatible with the patch.
Go to this websites Gta Modding section and downloading Project Mayhem.
Then go to Multiman if you have it, if not just download that stuck the .pkg on a USB, plug it into your ps3 and go to Install Packages and click on the file. Follow the guide that's on the Project Mayhem page, but you need to have Gta v downloaded onto your HDD.
Follow this guide: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-play-backups-from-multiman.1112463/
thanks for the advice I found a thread for sp it called the console trainer it has all I need to mod offline on gta v waiting to mod online so I dont get banned but thanks!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register