What's new

Unsolved Looking to buy an xbox one s (help)

• Thread starter TheBoss2321
  • Start date
  • Views 184
T

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Am looking into buying a xbox one s if any of you own the console is it worth it and what's the goods and bads

As you may know am a ps4 user switching to Xbox due to Sony issue's thank you.

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Am looking into buying a xbox one s if any of you own the console is it worth it and what's the goods and bads

The console it self is pretty amazing. i love the s and all the features it has compares to the original Xbox one. The s is so much lighter than the original Xbox one, it also is so much smaller than it. The s also has an amazing design with a very sleek look and a super quite fan. If you have a 4k TV you can run many games in 4k. It has no power brick so it is one single cord to the wall socket instead of having a hefty brick, Also it comes in white which just makes it look even more sleek.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Lmao I switched from Xbox to PS4
And I personally would have to say PS4 is better plus you can play fortnite without psn plus where on Xbox you need to have gold

And what problems have you had with PS4 bc I've had very little if any :tongue:

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Lmao I switched from Xbox to PS4
And I personally would have to say PS4 is better plus you can play fortnite without psn plus where on Xbox you need to have gold

And what problems have you had with PS4 bc I've had very little if any :tongue:
ps4, connection errors god so many. I loved the ps3 and played it so much but i thing they butchered the ps4. They made it like Xbox with the pay to play online, the ps4 security is another one as if you go to the ps4 section you can see their are already jailbreaks and with the modder qwerty it is only times till modders get online. I think the only thing that would make me return to ps4 is the dlc early for several games and the exclusives.

E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

well if u looking for xbox one s for good price i suggest u try comparing sites until u find the one dat works for u best what i do if looking buy consoles or games

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ps4, connection errors god so many. I loved the ps3 and played it so much but i thing they butchered the ps4. They made it like Xbox with the pay to play online, the ps4 security is another one as if you go to the ps4 section you can see their are already jailbreaks and with the modder qwerty it is only times till modders get online. I think the only thing that would make me return to ps4 is the dlc early for several games and the exclusives.

On PS4 you can just make a new acc and get a 2-day or 14 day trial (Can't be done on Xbox) and the modders aren't getting on until Sony abandons ps4 like ps3

Anyway have fun on Xbox :smile: be sure to update me on how good it is these days

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
On PS4 you can just make a new acc and get a 2-day or 14 day trial (Can't be done on Xbox) and the modders aren't getting on until Sony abandons ps4 like ps3

Anyway have fun on Xbox :smile: be sure to update me on how good it is these days
I love that sony did the trial for new accounts, as Microsoft did on the 360.
But with that aside microsoft has a new thing called the game pass i am not sure if you left before or after the release of that but you can make a new account every 14 days and get another free 14 days. the game pass lets you play hundreds of games from the 360 and more!

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that sony did the trial for new accounts, as Microsoft did on the 360.
But with that aside microsoft has a new thing called the game pass i am not sure if you left before or after the release of that but you can make a new account every 14 days and get another free 14 days. the game pass lets you play hundreds of games from the 360 and more!
Yea but I would just rather not have to pay to play a free game like fortnite

And this game pass looks like every game that they have gave to gold users over the years(games you've most likely played or are ****).. and do you still need gold to play online along with the game pass?

Last edited:
T

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Okay so I have returned with a xbox one s I am not disappointed at all this thing is good and thank you guys for being helpful.

I did like the PlayStation 4 until it started random shut downs and online going up and down lagging on menu like it wanted to crash also the annoying system software error messages.

So thanks again guys.

E

Evilinferno2467

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I have returned with a xbox one s I am not disappointed at all this thing is good and thank you guys for being helpful.

I did like the PlayStation 4 until it started random shut downs and online going up and down lagging on menu like it wanted to crash also the annoying system software error messages.

So thanks again guys.
Your welcome glad see u got a xbox hope see u on there

Top Bottom