Looking to buy a modded 360...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by DONTuseKYJELLY, Aug 15, 2009 with 4 replies and 286 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DONTuseKYJELLY

DONTuseKYJELLY Banned

Ratings:
    Well looking at all these threads make me not want to I see many people are getting banned is it because you got a modded console or what? Please tell me before I buy a modded 360.

2. Tasku

Tasku Newbie

Ratings:
    They've most likely been banned due to playing bad rips of games or playing games that aren't stealth-patched or even playing games too early. The chances of you getting banned by playing stealth patched games and being faithful to the release dates are really really slim. I've had a modded Xbox 360 for about a year and haven't bought a game in a year either and I've yet to be banned and my friends had a modded 360 for about 2 and a half years and hes still playing on live fine.

3. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    If you buy a modded 360 and go on live you will not be banned.

But when it comes to playing ripped games that's when your in the maybe. That's because the ripped game your playing might not be stealthed correctly to mimic a real game. So what your going to need to do is everytime you burn a game you have to make sure it's stealthed correctly.

And the reason people are getting banned is because:

They Mod their gamerscore.
    Mod their gamertags.
    Mod avatars.
    Mod games.
    etc.

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Modded consoles are not getting banned. They are just starting to not be nice with, gamerscore modding, avatar, game cheating, and more. But modded systems are just fine.

5. mackmack5

mackmack5 Banned

Ratings:
    I am currently selling them on ebay. i mostly sell Elites and Halo 3 consoles.
    here is a link to my auctions.

Auctions