• Thread starter BMJ2013
  • Start date
  • Views 991
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I was looking here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ranty-free-shipping-paypal-or-amazon.1066213/ and was thinking about buying a Xenon JTag from this guy. I am new to modding, so if you guys could help me out, that would be amazing!

Can you play regular games (Not Modded) on this console such as MW2?

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I was looking here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ranty-free-shipping-paypal-or-amazon.1066213/ and was thinking about buying a Xenon JTag from this guy. I am new to modding, so if you guys could help me out, that would be amazing!

Can you play regular games (Not Modded) on this console such as MW2?
You can play games on it without mods, but if you want to play online you would still get banned even if you weren't modding.
What else would you like to know?

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can play regular games but no one really purchaes a Jtag to play regular games. They purchase it to mod and do modding.

Check out this thread here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/start-to-finish-installing-gta-v-mod-menus-rgh.1400280/
Thank you. I wasn't going to purchase it to play games, I was just wondering.
Another question is in the Extract GTA V spoiler, it says something about ISO's. I know you can't give any links, but I am confused on what an ISO is? Is it the game files that you can download for free? I also have a PS4 version of GTA V but not sure if I could do anything with that. I just want to get GTA V on the Xenon JTag for free xD

And also, would all of those steps work for the Xenon JTag that I want to buy here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ranty-free-shipping-paypal-or-amazon.1066213/

I appreciate the help!

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. I wasn't going to purchase it to play games, I was just wondering.
Another question is in the Extract GTA V spoiler, it says something about ISO's. I know you can't give any links, but I am confused on what an ISO is? Is it the game files that you can download for free? I also have a PS4 version of GTA V but not sure if I could do anything with that. I just want to get GTA V on the Xenon JTag for free xD

And also, would all of those steps work for the Xenon JTag that I want to buy here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...ranty-free-shipping-paypal-or-amazon.1066213/

I appreciate the help!
I personally would not buy a Xenon. Also, an iso is the extracted version of the game. You can download these off torrenting sites or off the Xbox 360 game. You cannot do anything with the Ps4 version of the game.

BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally would not buy a Xenon. Also, an iso is the extracted version of the game. You can download these off torrenting sites or off the Xbox 360 game. You cannot do anything with the Ps4 version of the game.
May I ask why you wouldn't recommend this, and what would you recommend?

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, all the steps would work for it.
Another question is in the Extract GTA V spoiler, it says something about ISO's. I know you can't give any links, but I am confused on what an ISO is? Is it the game files that you can download for free?
Yes, it is a game file you can download for free. Check out this video for more info on how you can install it on to your console. PS4 game won't really help if you are playing on a Jtag.

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
May I ask why you wouldn't recommend this, and what would you recommend?
The performance for it is not too good as I have heard from various other members. I would recommend getting something that isn't a Xenon.

BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The performance for it is not too good as I have heard from various other members. I would recommend getting something that isn't a Xenon.
Yes, all the steps would work for it.

Yes, it is a game file you can download for free. Check out this video for more info on how you can install it on to your console. PS4 game won't really help if you are playing on a Jtag.

Thank you for the video. What are your guys' thoughts on his Jasper RGH1.2?

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the video. What are your guys' thoughts on his Jasper RGH1.2?
I haven't seen his consoles, but a Jasper, Falcon of Trinity are the ways to go.

For mod options, the trinity RGH 2 or S-RGH. And the phat RGH 1.2 / JTAG

BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't seen his consoles, but a Jasper, Falcon of Trinity are the ways to go.

For mod options, the trinity RGH 2 or S-RGH. And the phat RGH 1.2 / JTAG
What do you mean by Mod Options, and what are the benefits of having the latest dash vs. not having it?

Do I have to purchase something else other than the console itself?

Last edited:
Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean by Mod Options, and what are the benefits of having the latest dash vs. not having it?

Do I have to purchase something else other than the console itself?

Sorry if I have confused you.

Mod options, either reset glitch hack (RGH) preformed on the console or JTAG hack preformed on the console.

You need the latest dashboard to go online, and some PrOgrams are only built for 17502 etc

If the console is modded, you don't need anything else at all (apart from TV output wire and Power leads.)

As for simplicity, you will need a Hard drive (or a USB)

BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if I have confused you.

Mod options, either reset glitch hack (RGH) preformed on the console or JTAG hack preformed on the console.

You need the latest dashboard to go online, and some PrOgrams are only built for 17502 etc

If the console is modded, you don't need anything else at all (apart from TV output wire and Power leads.)

As for simplicity, you will need a Hard drive (or a USB)
Aren't JTags already modded? Or are you talking about regular Xbox 360? So to play on an HDMI TV, I would just need the power cable and the HDMI cord?

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Aren't JTags already modded? Or are you talking about regular Xbox 360? So to play on an HDMI TV, I would just need the power cable and the HDMI cord?
There are multiple types of mods for x360's. Jtag's require a later dash and are only available on Phat consoles. I recommend you go to HuskerHeaven and purchase a Trinity RGH from him as they are reliable and a slim console. Yes when you purchase you will need to put stealth,games and KV's on the console.

BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are multiple types of mods for x360's. Jtag's require a later dash and are only available on Phat consoles. I recommend you go to HuskerHeaven and purchase a Trinity RGH from him as they are reliable and a slim console. Yes when you purchase you will need to put stealth,games and KV's on the console.
So would you recommend RGH's over JTags? And since JTags require a later dash, does that mean they will not work online?

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
So would you recommend RGH's over JTags? And since JTags require a later dash, does that mean they will not work online?
No , the Jtag exploit requires a later dash to do it. They can still go online and work like an RGH. I recommend RGH's because Slim's are more reliable.

BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No , the Jtag exploit requires a later dash to do it. They can still go online and work like an RGH. I recommend RGH's because Slim's are more reliable.
I really do appreciate your help, and I'm sorry for not even basic knowledge haha, but I don't really want to spend all that money, so I was looking into his Xenon JTag, but it has the latest dashboard. Didn't you say they have to have older versions to go online?

Thanks!

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I really do appreciate your help, and I'm sorry for not even basic knowledge haha, but I don't really want to spend all that money, so I was looking into his Xenon JTag, but it has the latest dashboard. Didn't you say they have to have older versions to go online?

Thanks!
Jtag requires a later dash to do the exploit on the console. Yes that xenon is able to be played. Don't go for xenons to use as consoles because they will die out on you

BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jtag requires a later dash to do the exploit on the console. Yes that xenon is able to be played. Don't go for xenons to use as consoles because they will die out on you
Thank you. I found a new seller that I might be interested in. This is what he's selling:
RGH1.2 or RGH2 Jasper with power brick & 250gb HDD (In Stock)

RGH2 Slim with power brick & 250gb

What is the difference between RGH1.2 and RGH2?

Top Bottom
Login
Register