What's new

Looking for Youtube Parnter(s)

• Thread starter Sparx Fly
  • Start date
  • Views 235
S

Sparx Fly

Reaction score
I am brand new to youtube and am looking to get a lets play series going for fun. I can record and am looking for at least one other person who can record. The series doesnt have to be minecraft it can be really any game. Just looking to get a project going for fun. I am 20 years old and am looking for someone kinda close to my own age. Message me on xbox if interested. my gt is: Sparx Fly

F

Flak

I am an American Airman.
Reaction score
I am brand new to youtube and am looking to get a lets play series going for fun. I can record and am looking for at least one other person who can record. The series doesnt have to be minecraft it can be really any game. Just looking to get a project going for fun. I am 20 years old and am looking for someone kinda close to my own age, Message me on xbox if interested. my gt is: Sparx Fly

I can help you out. But, I'm 18. And I'm waiting for my microphone to come in.

S

Sparx Fly

Reaction score
i didnt mean that you absolutely had to be my age lol

F

Flak

I am an American Airman.
Reaction score
i didnt mean that you absolutely had to be my age lol

I know, but no one wants to be commentating with a squeaker. That's torture. lol

K

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does no one know you can use your turtle beaches (or other) headsets? I would help but I do not have a xbox only a rgh to mod online with.

F

Flak

I am an American Airman.
Reaction score
Does no one know you can use your turtle beaches (or other) headsets? I would help but I do not have a xbox only a rgh to mod online with.

I broke my trittons and turtle beaches, I'm using a standard xbox microphone from 5 below. lol . So I definitely know.

Top Bottom