Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried RGH 1.2 on several xenons with no luck and recently found information on using ttl to get the cpu key of the console. My only goal is to get the cpu key and build a downgraded dashboard back to blades. This is a 2006 xenon I havent looked at the cpu much so I can't tell you where it came from. This is just a passion project that I really want to finish.

The main problem with ttl is that most threads I can find on it are all archived from 2016 on different websites and I cannot find the files online anymore. I spent about 4 hours trying to dig for them last night with no luck. There is a lot on how it is done but no current source for the files. If anyone still has them and is willing to share, that would be amazing.

S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried RGH 1.2 on several xenons with no luck and recently found information on using ttl to get the cpu key of the console. My only goal is to get the cpu key and build a downgraded dashboard back to blades. This is a 2006 xenon I havent looked at the cpu much so I can't tell you where it came from. This is just a passion project that I really want to finish.

The main problem with ttl is that most threads I can find on it are all archived from 2016 on different websites and I cannot find the files online anymore. I spent about 4 hours trying to dig for them last night with no luck. There is a lot on how it is done but no current source for the files. If anyone still has them and is willing to share, that would be amazing.

did you see this check the description.

Top Bottom
Login
Register