What's new

Unsolved Looking for undetected menu for recoveries (PAID)

• Thread starter Charon IV
  • Start date
  • Views 850

Charon IV

Ring of Fire
Reaction score
Hello there, I've recently purchased an RGH Trinity and am looking to start my own modding service. However, I haven't modded GTA V before and I would love to know the best mod menu that I can do recoveries on that will not get the account I mod banned.

Please let me know.

Charon IV

DemDaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most paid menus on Xbox have been cracked so you can get them easy but I think the most/best mod menus are:
- African Menu
- The Purge
- Silk Road
- Legacy
- Rebel Menu

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol stay far away from purge menu. kv stealer and as well cid stealer on ps3 version too. has a bug that never got fixed in purge menu where if u got in a car while menu was loaded, the car would just dissappear and make u stand again. and silk road u need bypass i think to even use it cause if i recall it got patched long long ago and silk was the best fricken menu ever imo
Post automatically merged:

Most paid menus on Xbox have been cracked so you can get them easy but I think the most/best mod menus are:
- African Menu
- The Purge
- Silk Road
- Legacy
- Rebel Menu
Hello there, I've recently purchased an RGH Trinity and am looking to start my own modding service. However, I haven't modded GTA V before and I would love to know the best mod menu that I can do recoveries on that will not get the account I mod banned.

Please let me know.

Charon IV

DemDaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol stay far away from purge menu. kv stealer and as well cid stealer on ps3 version too. has a bug that never got fixed in purge menu where if u got in a car while menu was loaded, the car would just dissappear and make u stand again. and silk road u need bypass i think to even use it cause if i recall it got patched long long ago and silk was the best fricken menu ever imo
Post automatically merged:
Ah didn’t know that I’m using supreme rn but might go back to rebel tbh

Top Bottom