Looking for two more people to play on bungie day

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by F4x, Jul 2, 2009 with 3 replies and 306 views.

1. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Me and my friend cameron are planning on playing from 12am-7am or so, then we're going to be leaving to go to warped tour, we should be back around 9pm, so we'll begin playing again then. We are looking for two very good players who can keep up with us. You don't have to be a 50 or anything, but you have to at least be able to play like one.

Bungie.net : Halo 3 Career Stats

My account

Bungie.net : Halo 3 Career Stats

His account

Send a message to F4 Eternal and I'll add you. If you just send a friend request and don't say who you are, I'll just decline it.

We'll be doing social every night until tuesday so if you want to play, join up.

On a final note, We have a method that should let us get paired up with bungie employees more often than everyone else. Also, once we get paired up with them, even if we lose, we'll still be able to keep tabs on them and pair up with them again.

Oh, and speaking of losing, we're not going to.

EDIT: Just because we have 3-4 players already lined up doesn't mean that we won't let you join in. You simply have to prove you're better than them and we'll let you in.

2. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    I hope to god no one loses to bungie employees. I've never come across one over a major grade 3.

3. Sharp Focus

Sharp Focus Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'll play. I know I am good enough.

I Sharp Focus I

4. OP
    F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's sad that they're not even really good at their own game. Me and struck beat jonnyothan and thug larz 2v2. That was a while back, but I believe it was in dubs and we beat them by 15 or so...