Looking for two files from KotOR II...

Discussion in 'Xbox Support Archive' started by MegaMaccer, Aug 20, 2009 with 1 replies and 352 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaMaccer

MegaMaccer Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey all, I'm new here, so I imagine no one knows me, unless I've spoken to you on other forums...
    Anyway, this isn't a hello thread. What I need to know is this; Is it possible to download the scripts.bif and the textures.bif files for KotOR II for Xbox (obviously)? I just tried backing up my copy onto my xbox, but it turns out my mate had it resurfaced when he borrowed it, and since then its had a few scratches, which make those two files un-readable. So, I really really need those files :\ If anyone has them (I know you're out there :tongue:) would you be able to assist? Or can someone assist me in getting them off my disc? Thanks~
    P.S. Mods, if this is the wrong section, I'm really sorry. Its not intentional, I promise.

2. Vacca

Vacca Killuminati

Ratings:
    Yes it is possible. are the files out there? I don't know but if you need the files give me your email and I can attach them to a download link then you just have to FTP them