Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Looking for Turbo Controller...

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by FOX no johns, Jul 1, 2009 with 8 replies and 737 views.

1. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Hi, I'm looking for a turbo controller that you can assign and designate a button that is pushed several times a second WITHOUT having to hold down the button, or having to tape it.

I am looking for one primarily to program it to jump constantly so I can keep "playing" games in any playlist without being there.

2. OP
    FOX no johns

Ratings:
    BUMP. I am now just looking for any reasonably priced turbo controller even if I have to tape down the button.

3. no limit legacy

no limit legacy Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. OP
    FOX no johns

Ratings:
    I actually ordered from them, but they canceled the order. Their copyright expired in like 2007, so I think they ran out of business.

5. 48wants50

48wants50 Newbie

Ratings:
    WAIT theres a way to get an automatic BR?!
    neva heard or seen this-just cod etc

6. Maveric

Maveric Newbie

Ratings:
    Is there a decent modded controller out there for Halo 3?

7. _AcE

_AcE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no

your thinking of a rapid fire controller, they are basically totally useless in halo.

8. slagathor

slagathor Newbie

Ratings:
    I got a turbo controller from best buy for the purpose of custom game boosting. Its the street fighter limited edition one. Its good for making a booster and such, however theres only one joystick, so its impossible to play on in matchmaking, but it should be perfect for your use.

9. blaze91

blaze91 Newbie

Ratings:
    its hard ro find a decent one try ebay or bestbuy