PC Looking for someone to test my macro script

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by Ohh Karim, Oct 5, 2018 with 4 replies and 103 views.

1. Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim Premium

Ratings:
    I made a macro for another GTA game called MTA:SA and on that game you zoom in with your mouse scroll up while using a sniper rifle. I found out that it's the same in GTA 5 (right?) and I wanted to release the macro but with a whole GUI where people can change the distance. So I want to know if it also works in GTA 5 considering it's way more famous than MTA:SA so that in case it works, I can post a tutorial in the GTA 5 forum here. And if it works, could you record a clip of it? Even if it's just 20 secs, I already have a long video for MTA:SA but that doesn't fit in the GTA 5 section, I'll give credits in the thread. I don't have the game myself and none of my friends do either.

TL;DR: Need someone to test a macro script and record it, must have AHK installed in order for the script to work.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    I have a Console Tuner Titan One...
    Not only can I test on PC but also on Console:wink:

Im at work and will be home later but I’ll be happy to test it out for you:smile:
    Plus... MTA:SA looks pretty cool:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim Premium

Ratings:
    Nice! Thanks a lot man! :biggrin:
    Yup, sadly not many people play it and the servers are full of rigged administrators so I stopped playing it to be honest. :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    You can send the script via PM if you prefer... I’ll be home to test in about seven hours:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim Premium

Ratings:
    For sure! PM'ed you. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2