Solved Looking for someone to teach me the "Basics"

• Thread starter iModdz
  • Start date
  • Views 281
iModdz

iModdz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, my JTAG comes in on Wednesday. I just downloaded ffViewer and a patch (for the time being I will just do MW2 though I have other mods that I will use later).

Except I have a few questions. If anyone is willing to help me (and put up with noob questions), please post your AIM name since it would be easier to talk to you on there then wait for replys on here.

For example, one of my questions is what all programs do I need to have/use to do mods (JTAG programs)?

Also, I do have another question about KVs. If you are transfering infections, do you have to be connected via xbox live? I heard that you have roughly 5 hours till it gets banned if you connect to xbox live. Or is it only if you play an online game will it get banned? I was wondering about private matches via xbox live?

Basically questions like that, where and how to place a patch, etc etc.

Please no harsh comments or anything of that nature.

Thanks

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ok, my JTAG comes in on Wednesday. I just downloaded ffViewer and a patch (for the time being I will just do MW2 though I have other mods that I will use later).

Except I have a few questions. If anyone is willing to help me (and put up with noob questions), please post your AIM name since it would be easier to talk to you on there then wait for replys on here.

For example, one of my questions is what all programs do I need to have/use to do mods (JTAG programs)?

Also, I do have another question about KVs. If you are transfering infections, do you have to be connected via xbox live? I heard that you have roughly 5 hours till it gets banned if you connect to xbox live. Or is it only if you play an online game will it get banned? I was wondering about private matches via xbox live?

Basically questions like that, where and how to place a patch, etc etc.

Please no harsh comments or anything of that nature.

Thanks
-Aim is on my profile if you want it.

-You need to get XeXMenu/XeXLoader/FreeStyleDash to start up the unsigned code on your jtag.

-To get other people into lobbies, you need to be on xbox live, which is what you need KV's for. You get roughly 5-6 hours on a KV, although sometimes its less. Even if you are doing private matches, as they are "modded" to work online, to unlock challenges/get level'd up.

-If you want to infect yourself, you can do so in system link. You need both xbox's to be connected via ethernet to your router, although I wouldn't personally do system link until your banned.

Anything else? Just ask away. :smile:

J

jaimefire2

Reaction score
-Aim is on my profile if you want it.

-You need to get XeXMenu/XeXLoader/FreeStyleDash to start up the unsigned code on your jtag.

-To get other people into lobbies, you need to be on xbox live, which is what you need KV's for. You get roughly 5-6 hours on a KV, although sometimes its less. Even if you are doing private matches, as they are "modded" to work online, to unlock challenges/get level'd up.

-If you want to infect yourself, you can do so in system link. You need both xbox's to be connected via ethernet to your router, although I wouldn't personally do system link until your banned.

Anything else? Just ask away. :smile:
Hi, I'm new here too and I wanted to flash my xbox. However I am still learning the terms and all. Would it be okay if I were to add you on AIM and ask you questions from time to tome about Xbox modding?

Top Bottom