What's new

Looking for someone to make a big tool with like APPNet.

G

GingeeMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins members, i am looking for someone to make a tool with for a rgh . PM me for more info or comment on my thread.

Thanks

A tool i have made :

M

menacingtube23

Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to i have appnet and ive just started to code not the best but i wanna give it a go

LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like the modding scene has exhausted the market of tools. Every new tool out there seems to be a carbon copy of another tool and they all seem to do the same thing. PS3 has this problem and now it's starting to become an Xbox thing. I get that there are some unique releases out there that differ but if you're trying to make a carbon copy of a tool then you're just giving people what they can already have. Seems useless to me.

U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like the modding scene has exhausted the market of tools. Every new tool out there seems to be a carbon copy of another tool and they all seem to do the same thing. PS3 has this problem and now it's starting to become an Xbox thing. I get that there are some unique releases out there that differ but if you're trying to make a carbon copy of a tool then you're just giving people what they can already have. Seems useless to me.
Awhile ago i found a plugin that could mimic a function from a tool.. Or something like that.

I

ILOVEPIE5757

Reaction score
Sin$
I have an RGH and i code as well if you would like please PM me

LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point ..
That's what I'm saying. Every tool pretty much steals code form another tool, every tool is pretty much a copy / paste of another tool. It's pretty much useless to rehash an idea that's already been done before. It's better to just make something new. This is turning into NGUs PS3 tools. Everyone makes the same tool and people think they're all great but they're all the same. The scene doesn't progress when the exact same tool gets released in a different form.

Corona FTW

Corona FTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just make a tool that eouwo put someone on level -1 and make them get the message "unable to play multiplayer, must be atleat l level 1".

Top Bottom
Login
Register