What's new

Looking for someone to help find XP Glitch...

• Thread starter zAnnnth
  • Start date
  • Views 138
Z

zAnnnth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Message me on psn zAnnnth

X

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no way to do it now.

Z

zAnnnth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck then. There's no way until next patch which will have a loophole.

Thanks anyways Bro but you want to help? What I've done here in one out of my two theories is set the party limit to 2 then add my second once the seconds in I set the party limit to 1 start the game join someone then the map disappears but I am still able to use the functions but when I try to change map nothing is happening. 
My next theory I was going to try the spam method again but instead of going into a game I was going to lag myself as I'm searching with my second quickly suspend before it puts me into a game and then come back about a minute later why the custom game loaded is still popping up then invite people?

X

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks anyways Bro but you want to help? What I've done here in one out of my two theories is set the party limit to 2 then add my second once the seconds in I set the party limit to 1 start the game join someone then the map disappears but I am still able to use the functions but when I try to change map nothing is happening. 
My next theory I was going to try the spam method again but instead of going into a game I was going to lag myself as I'm searching with my second quickly suspend before it puts me into a game and then come back about a minute later why the custom game loaded is still popping up then invite people?

They have fixed near enough everything. I've tried most things

Top Bottom