What's new

Looking for Simple AI add mod (For PC Halo 2)

• Thread starter xBack2MoDx
  • Start date
  • Views 622
X

xBack2MoDx

Reaction score
Sin$
Back in like 05 i was into all this, Mainly LOVED adding AI to my Halo2 campaign, Iv been trying to find a simple tool to do this (I Just got back into PC stuff and downloaded Halo 2 anniversary with all the others) But the tools that i did find on here (Links are broken, And to be honest things may have changed, Like names of programs and stuff) But if anyone can share a link to a simple AI adder, I Would love that. Thank you :smile:

X

xBack2MoDx

Reaction score
Sin$
BUMP.

Iv Downloaded ALOT of programs but nothing seems to open the .maps for Halo2 MCC :frown: I used that Assembly program and it seems to open H3 maps but cant find anything for H2.
I just wanna add AI to each map like i did back in the day, So if anyone can help, Thank you.

X

xBack2MoDx

Reaction score
Sin$
BUMP-

Iv gotten Assembly to work, And for the most part iv been having LOTS of fun adding AI to halo (Mainly Halo CE) always wanted to do so from back when i was a kid. But the problem im having now is some maps like a50 (When you recuse captain keys) you get 6 marines with you, And that WONT show up anywhere to edit in the "Encounters" instead it skips ahead (Wont even show me the beginning elites/etc in the get go) I remember back in the day the AI aadded i had showed EVERY SINGEL AI encounter would show up, I Know its pretty dead and the people that modded it mostly is long gone would explain not to many people can help me lol.

If anyone has a link to a WORKING AI adder for Halo MCC (iv downloaded lots of tools and 80% wont even open lol) But if anyone still has one, Please share or link me to the program. Thank you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register