• Views 1,722
Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian Stallion

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Too many people say they'll join or boost but never do. I'm looking for a serious group of boosters that want to grifball boost and commendation boost multiplayer in Halo Reach. If you are serious about actually wanting to boost let me know.

Dixzn

Dixzn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Too many people say they'll join or boost but never do. I'm looking for a serious group of boosters that want to grifball boost and commendation boost multiplayer in Halo Reach. If you are serious about actually wanting to boost let me know.
im in, GT: My Lost Memory
I boost so many and I am a experienced booster.

N

Nitrozoxide

Reaction score
Sin$
I am always trying to boost, I am also very serious about it. Whenever I am on and you are hosting, I will join.
Gamertag: CreativeSum38

I have multiple controllers as well, hit me up!

T

TheDarkKnightM4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Add ol StrafeZz lo also need dlc achievements if you guys don't mind helping out with that too

T

The Pro IX

Reaction score
Sin$
May you invite me GT Frost Zealjin

Hellboy3134

Hellboy3134

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude add me 'Jordevoir'. I know a 200k a day in 45 minutes Method or a Grifball method for higher ranks that nabs you 15k plus every 5 minute game.

Death Suppressed

Death Suppressed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why the f*** do you boost? just play the game and get some skill.

C

Commendationer

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm serious about actually wanting to commendation boost multiplayer in Halo Reach. I have 4 controllers and my gamertag is Kind Male Being.

I

I Ninja Hope I

Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a serious Boosting Team. My GT is: I Ninja Hope I

I am on almost every day, and I am able to go past the cR cap.

Update: I have 2 controllers as well. :wink:

Tom Terrific

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stick to boosting in CoD :rage:
Get some friends and just game it, the memories of grinding Reach with my 2 best bud's are some I'll never forget, still play it quite actively this day, and it's the best MP Bungie's ever put out imo Eat it Destiny]

I

I Ninja Hope I

Reaction score
Sin$
I've already reached Inheritor legit. I am trying to be a nice older brother, and getting my brother his very own Inheritor account. I do not feel like going through the long, painful 6 months that it has taken to get to Inheritor on my other account again...

B

BenGCP

Reaction score
Sin$
Message me whenever you guys are going to be boosting, I have two controllers. GT is BEAN 88.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Why boost in reach when you can get a service for 200k a day? I don't get it ...

F

Frick

Reaction score
Sin$
Add krazy krackha I got 4 controlers trying to boost rest of achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register