What's new

Hardware Mods Looking for RGH selling or someone who can turn an Xbox 360 to an RGH

• Thread starter Mad Glitching
  • Start date
  • Views 3,290
Mad Glitching

Mad Glitching

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been interested for an RGH for awhile now but not sure where to get my hands on one. I was looking on youtube for tutorials how to turn a 360 into an RGH but never found the right answer. Can someone help me out?

MattsNotBanned_

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to buy an RGH/JTAG, one of the best professional sellers I've heard of is Sharky's Customs. (sharkyscustoms.com) His consoles look great and his soldering is very good from what I hear. One of the best budget sellers from what I hear is The Weekend Modder. (store.weekendmodder.com). His installs are not very good but his prices are great and cheap. A downside is he is send-in only, you cannot buy a pre-RGHed console from him, you can only send yours in to be hacked.

If you want to RGH/JTAG your current console you have it's pretty cheap actually, way cheaper than a send-in service. If you are looking to RGH/JTAG your own console, let me know your Xbox's manufacture date and current dashboard version and I'll let you know how to do it.

Andy

Andy

✔️
Donator Gifter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
X1337XSNIP3R
Well if u do have one! Post {Lots} of proof of RGH OR Jtag! and post Here!
And Follow the rules! when posting in B/S/T

if u want Vouch ether host Lobbies (xp cash drop etc..)

Rodent Modz

Rodent Modz

Jtags/RGHs customized consoles
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been interested for an RGH for awhile now but not sure where to get my hands on one. I was looking on youtube for tutorials how to turn a 360 into an RGH but never found the right answer. Can someone help me out?

I have been in the console business for 10 years I can Rgh your console I am based I the US Have good reasonable prices Either reply back here or shoot me a PM I will be glad to help you out and get your console done. Turn around time from the time you ship to me and I ship it back is usually 5 to 7 days 10 days at the latest due to weather this time of year. I also ship worldwide. Shipping time will very outside the the US 6 to 14 days

Top Bottom
Login
Register