What's new

Solved Looking for repair and modding service

mountaindew117

mountaindew117

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all. I'm currently in the markert to get my Xbox 360 slim repaired and modded. Repair wise my touch sensor on my console has stopped working and will no longer power on, I have tried myself to install a new cable but the unit still will not power up. Repair wise thats all the console really needs besides new screws for the console to keep everything closed up and where it needs to be. Thats because my wife cleaned my office one day and threw away the screws to the console :mad:, but nothing I can do about that now. But while its out getting repairs I'm also looking for someone that knows how to rgh the slim console as well. I have looked on the forum site and noticed there are a few people that do them here in the USA, and when I went to check out there services I noticed that their services postings where out dated and haven't seen much attention since the early 2014's to late 2015's. So I wasn't about to check a service out that, that person may no longer be practicing or take the risk of the practice methods relying on old mods, modding platforms, or just out dates ways of doing the mods. I'm looking for someone that will be able to do the mods with the most current up to date versions/platforms and just looking for the right push in the right direction. Also wondering what an average or on average cost seems right for the services looking for?

Xbox 360 SLIM S MODEL INFO:
  • Mfg Date: 2010-04-16
  • Amperage: 10,83A
  • Trinity motherboard if I remember the chart correctly!!??
If anyone knows of anyone here in the USA that does really good work, isn't sloppy with their work, can do the listed repairs and services at a fair/decent price, and uses the most current up-to-date processes, could you please point me in there direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your time and help,
Mountaindew117

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ColoradoMods great guy flashed some drives for me and they worked perfectly has great communication and everything he sent was clean and neat.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all. I'm currently in the markert to get my Xbox 360 slim repaired and modded. Repair wise my touch sensor on my console has stopped working and will no longer power on, I have tried myself to install a new cable but the unit still will not power up. Repair wise thats all the console really needs besides new screws for the console to keep everything closed up and where it needs to be. Thats because my wife cleaned my office one day and threw away the screws to the console :mad:, but nothing I can do about that now. But while its out getting repairs I'm also looking for someone that knows how to rgh the slim console as well. I have looked on the forum site and noticed there are a few people that do them here in the USA, and when I went to check out there services I noticed that their services postings where out dated and haven't seen much attention since the early 2014's to late 2015's. So I wasn't about to check a service out that, that person may no longer be practicing or take the risk of the practice methods relying on old mods, modding platforms, or just out dates ways of doing the mods. I'm looking for someone that will be able to do the mods with the most current up to date versions/platforms and just looking for the right push in the right direction. Also wondering what an average or on average cost seems right for the services looking for?

Xbox 360 SLIM S MODEL INFO:
  • Mfg Date: 2010-04-16
  • Amperage: 10,83A
  • Trinity motherboard if I remember the chart correctly!!??
If anyone knows of anyone here in the USA that does really good work, isn't sloppy with their work, can do the listed repairs and services at a fair/decent price, and uses the most current up-to-date processes, could you please point me in there direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for your time and help,
Mountaindew117
Check this section to find plenty of 360 Repair Services:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/services.155/

Top Bottom
Login
Register