What's new

Discussion Looking for programmers to find a jailbreak method.

T

Themudvillekid

Reaction score
Sin$
As we all know, playstation is no longer releasing updates to the ps3. This is the perfect opportunity to start jailbreaking ps3 super slim on the current version. Im not too big of a programmer. In fact, i have no knowledge of programming. I know we can jail break it in some way. We just need less of the negative thinking that is given when jailbreaking the superslim is brought up.

With that said, is ther anybody willing to help come up with a jailbreak for the superslim that doesnt require oneself to use hardware?

Please feel free to to leave any suggestions in the comments. If you are willing to help with this project pm me at any time. Thank you.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As we all know, playstation is no longer releasing updates to the ps3. This is the perfect opportunity to start jailbreaking ps3 super slim on the current version. Im not too big of a programmer. In fact, i have no knowledge of programming. I know we can jail break it in some way. We just need less of the negative thinking that is given when jailbreaking the superslim is brought up.

With that said, is ther anybody willing to help come up with a jailbreak for the superslim that doesnt require oneself to use hardware?

Please feel free to to leave any suggestions in the comments. If you are willing to help with this project pm me at any time. Thank you.
The only reason super slim consoles can’t and won’t ever be jailbroken is because version 3.55 is the only exploitable firmware thanks to GeoHot and super slim consoles were to new and never came installed with 3.55 on them and it’s impossible to get the update on there.

I doubt anybody good enough to actually accomplish something like this will actually be up for it because the PS4 jailbreak scene is way more important.

Objexxt Gaming

Objexxt Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can not jailbreak any super slim models, as they have never released the 3.55 OFW for them. There may be a patch leak in the future, but as of now, there are no backdoors, patch leaks, exploits etc. Your best bet, is to switch to an older model PS3, or a PS4 where they are jailbreaking them like crazy! Hope this helped.

MrSzyma

MrSzyma

Reaction score
Sin$
You can not jailbreak any super slim models, as they have never released the 3.55 OFW for them. There may be a patch leak in the future, but as of now, there are no backdoors, patch leaks, exploits etc. Your best bet, is to switch to an older model PS3, or a PS4 where they are jailbreaking them like crazy! Hope this helped.

Ps3Xploit now supports SuperSlims, 2xxx and 3xxx Slims, and Phats :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register