Looking For Ppl In Swat/TS/Squad Battle (Playing Straight Up Or Bridging)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by IAmTheMessenger, Nov 20, 2008 with 4 replies and 330 views.

1. IAmTheMessenger

IAmTheMessenger Newbie

Ratings:
    My friend and I are pretty good at Halo 3, We normally are consistent with our game, We just always ending up getting terrible teammates, Either that or a couple of our good friends get on who are awful and want us to play, so we normally lose a lot because of it. We're basically looking for some people who can pull their weight and not screw us like most of our friends do. We play very frequently and usually play Swat, but we also play a little bit of Team Slayer and Squad Battle. We also want to try some Team Snipers, as we havent played much of it since it became a ranked game. We can Bridge as well as Standby. If someone would be interested in playing straight up, we can do that as well. If you are interested in Bridging/Standbying with us, We're looking for someone who is capable of doing it as well, so we can trade off. I've been seeing the higher ranks still Bridging and Standbying even after the Update. But anyways, We'll be playing tonight (11/20/08) from probably 9 pm EST until ? so if you want to join up with us and win some games, Add my gamertag: Die Kenny Die

Just send me a msg along with it telling me that you're from Se7enSins so I know who you are.

IAMJJ

2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    I'm down for Squad Battle, you can Bridge me host if I don't get it legit anyway, I'm running on T3 somehow after I switched cable companies, but it gets laggy as ****ing hell 1 out of every 4 games, ask whoever on Se7en Sins is l NightShade l he and I did some raping last night. and I pulled host 60% of the time.

EDIT

Add the Tag Zephiant Panda

3. SniperSnake44

SniperSnake44 Newbie

Ratings:
    I'd love to play any of the playlists, don't care if we do it legit or not...But don't expect me to know how to do all that other stuff...I have no idea how.

4. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    I saw you in my thread, you have my tag, add me, Zephiant Panda.

5. Genetics

Genetics Newbie

Ratings:
    Ill play add me RtG Lies