• Start date
  • Views 2,557
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
not looking for script mods looking for actual ISO Mods for both Original and TBoGT if anybody has Robotore v6 and brady macs v5 hmu

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
not looking for script mods looking for actual ISO Mods for both Original and TBoGT if anybody has Robotore v6 and brady macs v5 hmu
Chances of finding them are slim if you've already looked.
Better off just making your own ISO using the script mods in the forums, I always used Buffetings mods, stable and feature packed on both ps3 and 360.

Upvote 0
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Chances of finding them are slim if you've already looked.
Better off just making your own ISO using the script mods in the forums, I always used Buffetings mods, stable and feature packed on both ps3 and 360.
That’s the thing I don’t want script mods, i just want the old ISO mods due to the bypass for RGH’s

Upvote 0
xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s the thing I don’t want script mods, i just want the old ISO mods due to the bypass for RGH’s
You know script mods and ISOs are the same thing, right?
Script mods work by being injected into the files, and thats how ISOs are made, that's why I suggested you make your own.
It's been a long time since I did it but I used to hotswap my own built ISOs on 360, I also had a flashed console so just played it rather than install it or hotswap.

So far as I am aware, there isn't really any RGH or Jailbroken only mods for gta IV, unless you count the ports of LCPDFR.

Upvote 0
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
You know script mods and ISOs are the same thing, right?
Script mods work by being injected into the files, and thats how ISOs are made, that's why I suggested you make your own.
It's been a long time since I did it but I used to hotswap my own built ISOs on 360, I also had a flashed console so just played it rather than install it or hotswap.

So far as I am aware, there isn't really any RGH or Jailbroken only mods for gta IV, unless you count the ports of LCPDFR.
I’ve been using eastwoods v2.1 Deadlyfish’s iso mods and vL Skylines mods for both IV & TBoGT

Upvote 0
EPiiC x G4MES

EPiiC x G4MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im actually just looking for the old type v.1 iso (.rpf) mods for both tbogt and tlad also that original iv bypass and mods for that would be nice to have :smile:
I used to have them but I quit modding for so long and started again not long ago no need for much drift cars most where flying or super speed back then if I remember correctly, i also mis the special rare cars spawing in traffic random like example: slamvan, apc, and custom pedestrians example: main character walking the street and strippers etc.. but they seem very hard to find since megaupload shut down long ago and so did rapidshare.

Upvote 0
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Im actually just looking for the old type v.1 iso (.rpf) mods for both tbogt and tlad also that original iv bypass and mods for that would be nice to have :smile:
I used to have them but I quit modding for so long and started again not long ago no need for much drift cars most where flying or super speed back then if I remember correctly, i also mis the special rare cars spawing in traffic random like example: slamvan, apc, and custom pedestrians example: main character walking the street and strippers etc.. but they seem very hard to find since megaupload shut down long ago and so did rapidshare.
Do you by any chance have Robotore v1-5? Or even Brady Macs? I found a working link for brady macs v5 with secret island but lost it after awhile, ill PM you a topic if your looking to have like Old Classic mods like rocket guns and ect.

Upvote 0
xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you by any chance have Robotore v1-5? Or even Brady Macs? I found a working link for brady macs v5 with secret island but lost it after awhile, ill PM you a topic if your looking to have like Old Classic mods like rocket guns and ect.
The best one I found that was still kicking some time ago was buffetings mods for ps3 and xbox, it has an absolute ton of mod menus and map mods, rocket guns, cars etc but unfortunately it was prone to crashing as it was so big

Upvote 0
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
The best one I found that was still kicking some time ago was buffetings mods for ps3 and xbox, it has an absolute ton of mod menus and map mods, rocket guns, cars etc but unfortunately it was prone to crashing as it was so big
Hmm might be cause you don’t have bypass i have buffetings menu for TBOGT and game never crashes

Upvote 0
xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm might be cause you don’t have bypass i have buffetings menu for TBOGT and game never crashes
Not a bypass issue, I'm talking when GTA IV mods were rife back in the day lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register