What's new

Solved Looking for modded GTA 5 account on XBOX ONE

M

MusicAddict

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a modded account on Xbox One that's not gonna cost me over $100. I would like an account with at least rank 120 and at least $300M. I dont really care about the stats. Please let me know if you know of any site or private seller that isn't gonna charge ungodly prices like GatorCheats, BrownMagician, etc.

O

Opiate

Live Wire
Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a modded account on Xbox One that's not gonna cost me over $100. I would like an account with at least rank 120 and at least $300M. I don't really care about the stats. Please let me know if you know of any site or private seller that isn't gonna charge ungodly prices like GatorCheats, BrownMagician, etc.
Due to how rare modded GTA V accounts are on Xbox and PS, I'd say it would be very hard to find an account with Rank 120 & 300 million GTA$ that isn't over $100. Brown or Gator is probably your best bet because they truly do offer good pricing for the products they offer.

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, good luck.
Most “modded” accounts now are accounts that glitches have been taken advantage of to build the account. That takes time and lets face it people like money.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register