• Views 332
Jessieofwg

Jessieofwg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Socialclub: thathumanfinn
Gt: That human Finn
I can do dupes to good members who are active!
Either join from social club or hit me up on XBL.
I have lots of rares for dupes!!!
I alsO need any of these money lobby hosters (to make everyone in the crew have some change in there pocket :biggrin:), a recorder/YouTube guy to start! If you are either of these you will be making major decisions in everything that has to do with our crew and will be doing your job on YOUR terms but will be at least conpromising major decisions with me and my girlfriend. You will hold a great place and importance within the crew!
Serious replies only
We have a crew name and emblem but can be changed when we get the enough members and the two people I previously mentioned! Anyway hit me up everyone's invited!!!

X

X z AMAZ1NG z X

Reaction score
Sin$
Are there any rank requirements involved?

Jessieofwg

Jessieofwg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well we do a lot of wacky shinanigans when we play and are trying to get some coverage of it so other people can laugh and do some of our fun activities. May I ask why you say it's serious? Because all I was asking was for people to join and people that could help with our social media, and cash lobbies are a big help too :tongue: just trying to make a chill gaming community! Hope this answered your question. 
The only real requirement is that you be an active player! Having a mic is cool too! :3

Y

yummypotato

Reaction score
Sin$
I am starting a Military Roleplay Clan. It will include many different qualifacations an in : Scout/Sniper, Pilot, Ariel crew, Armored vehicle, SE Air Land, Troop Transport, and Many other possibilities. As of right now, Basic Training is finished. I am currently working on the others but I would like help from from experienced tactical realism clan members.This clan is under the "All out Gaming" brand. If you would like to join please Contact Fariko Silvaht on XBL. You must Have a mic.

Top Bottom
Login
Register