What's new

Solved Looking for live skype help session

• Thread starter Alexander Weiss
  • Start date
  • Views 178
A

Alexander Weiss

Reaction score
Hello, we have been battling for months trying to get gta v working on my son's rgh xbox360. What we really want is someone to look at the xbox360 files and their locations and see if they can spot what file could be causing the problem. A simple skype session with an experienced rgh xbox360 user will probably solve the issue. I am will to pay a reasonable fee for a skype help session. Any help or direction where to find such skype help would be appreciated, cheers Alex

O

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Reaction score
What is the problem you're experiencing?

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Hello, we have been battling for months trying to get gta v working on my son's rgh xbox360. What we really want is someone to look at the xbox360 files and their locations and see if they can spot what file could be causing the problem. A simple skype session with an experienced rgh xbox360 user will probably solve the issue. I am will to pay a reasonable fee for a skype help session. Any help or direction where to find such skype help would be appreciated, cheers Alex
What exactly is the issue? Also to install from iso extract is the iso and then out folder in root of hard drive. Go into XEX menu find the game and start it by its Default or mp .xex. This is a two disk game though.

A

Alexander Weiss

Reaction score
What is the problem you're experiencing?
OK I received a working rgh xbox360 with some games preinstalled and a selection of mod menus. The main reason for the purchase was to play GTA 5 with mod menus.

Offline GTA V worked fine with a simple pandora mod menu. Once we connected to ninja stealth servers GTA V would just stall when loading. It has never worked since while COD games still do work. After many attempts including removing the pandora plugin and
Purchasing the African menu, and deleting the ninja ini and rebooting the system. We also just scrapped that game and purchased the 2 discs and extracted the discs to HDD1 after installing freestyle dash 3. And that also stalls offline. So I am at a loss what to do. Infront of the rught person I am sure this can be solved.

What exactly is the issue? Also to install from iso extract is the iso and then out folder in root of hard drive. Go into XEX menu find the game and start it by its Default or mp .xex. This is a two disk game though.
OK I received a working rgh xbox360 with some games preinstalled and a selection of mod menus. The main reason for the purchase was to play GTA 5 with mod menus.

Offline GTA V worked fine with a simple pandora mod menu. Once we connected to ninja stealth servers GTA V would just stall when loading. It has never worked since while COD games still do work. After many attempts including removing the pandora plugin and
Purchasing the African menu, and deleting the ninja ini and rebooting the system. We also just scrapped that game and purchased the 2 discs and extracted the discs to HDD1 after installing freestyle dash 3. And that also stalls offline. So I am at a loss what to do. Infront of the rught person I am sure this can be solved.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score

If you are trying to go online on gta v you need Xbox live gold.

Top Bottom