What's new

Unsolved Looking for J-Runner help. Not my first Rodeo, but this is giving me a really rough time.

MilkySharpMan

MilkySharpMan

Reaction score
I've tried everything I know and have seen online to fix the issues I'm having with my Jasper BB 256mb and not being able to read the NAND.

Can someone, well versed in J-Runner errors and NAND dumping, help me out here? I will post my next log file in comments if needed. I posted on some subreddits but they seem to be pretty dead. So ive come here and this is my first post. I was a "TheISOzone" Member known as CompDude956. That was my safe haven for everything console related. Sadly, It's gone.

Soldering is NOT the issue. I've resoldered it 3-5 times already, using my wires to check my other consoles to make sure it's not my JRprogrammer v2. I am a very good solderer, I fix SMD devices frequently such as PC graphics cards and motherboards that need work.

Thanks in advance. I'm really stuck here. Idk what I need to do. I've already updated the console, via USB, to 14699. Thought it might fix my NAND dump errors... Hoping to keep it here because I want an RGH 1.0 setup. I already have one RGH 1.2 Jasper 16mb. Done myself a few years ago.

MilkySharpMan

MilkySharpMan

Reaction score
Is the console plugged in? That is a common mistake.
Sorry im so late. Yes it was plugged in. I ended up soldering Yellow wire to different ground point and the thing finally dumped a couple after another couple tries. Now I'm waiting on getting a couple more modchips! Hopefully writing the NAND will go smooth. If i mess it up and make it unusable as a retail im gonna be really upset.