What's new

looking for help with XB1 modding

REDxPHOENIX

REDxPHOENIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guy's

I don't come on here much anymore but lately I've been seeing people providing XB1 modding services, I was a big lover for modding on 360 but gave it up to cross over to XB1, I'm just hoping if someone could give me some legit information on how to mod on XB1 or point me in the right direction.

Happy Modding!
REDxPHOENIX

1bar

1bar

What's a Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox One is not modded, if you’re seeing services for CoD they’re either on games where the stats can transfer or they’re using glitches to dupe the stats to different accounts & selling them that way.

REDxPHOENIX

REDxPHOENIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox One is not modded, if you’re seeing services for CoD they’re either on games where the stats can transfer or they’re using glitches to dupe the stats to different accounts & selling them that way.
How are there mod menu's for GTA etc. and what do you mean by "they’re either on games where the stats can transfer or they’re using glitches to dupe the stats to different accounts", how is this possible

1bar

1bar

What's a Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
How are there mod menu's for GTA etc. and what do you mean by "they’re either on games where the stats can transfer or they’re using glitches to dupe the stats to different accounts", how is this possible
There is no mod menus for XB1 GTA, they’re on 360 or they’re lying.
As for stat transferring it’s possible with Ghost & AW. It’s where you’ll mod the account on 360 and transfer it to the x1.
BO3 & WW2 had some type of glitch where you could duplicate stats from one account to another so people would get a account that’s master prestige & dupe the stats to a new account then sell them, not sure if it’s still possible.

1bar

1bar

What's a Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you reckon it if possible to get a service on gta 5 xb360 and transfer it over to XB1
XB1 is not modded,
And no gta 5 stats can’t be transferred anymore, if you want a modded account you’ll have to buy one that was transferred already. They can be pricey.

REDxPHOENIX

REDxPHOENIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XB1 is not modded,
And no gta 5 stats can’t be transferred anymore, if you want a modded account you’ll have to buy one that was transferred already. They can be pricey.
Damn was hoping to be able to do it with my jtag/rgh

Top Bottom
Login
Register