What's new

looking for good ranked play players

Chris_31

Chris_31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is for ps3 only. Hey they call me survive an I'm looking for a ranked play team. I hate going into a lobby with randoms an squeakers. So if you think your good, and don't talk like a chipmunk, pm an we can get this season started. thanks!

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is for ps3 only. Hey they call me survive an I'm looking for a ranked play team. I hate going into a lobby with randoms an squeakers. So if you think your good, and don't talk like a chipmunk, pm an we can get this season started. thanks!

What do you deem as being "good" ?

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol idk like Actually using strategy instead of running out in the open an dying.

If I play Dom I alternate between two points and try and defend those, for TDM I take a support role and take out kill streaks and UAV's. And for KC I go for all tags whilst trying to keep a positive K/D.

Chris_31

Chris_31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are modders welcome ?? :wink:
Absolutely, just pm your psn an I'll add you when I get off work 
If I play Dom I alternate between two points and try and defend those, for TDM I take a support role and take out kill streaks and UAV's. And for KC I go for all tags whilst trying to keep a positive K/D.
Sounds good, just pm your psn and I'll ad you when I get off work

Ducknation

Ducknation

GO DUCKS WTD
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't play in awhile ..,,my last acc got banned lol I'll make a new one in the next day or two and send it to u ..!!

Bloodborne

Bloodborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill join if we get a team, im an okay player.
PSN: AWBannedMe-

Chris_31

Chris_31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't play in awhile ..,,my last acc got banned lol I'll make a new one in the next day or two and send it to u ..!!
Hey just wondering if your still down to play an if you've created a new account?thanks.

A

Adamjw87

Reaction score
Sin$
Awatson87 , always looking for good players, public lobbys are a joke

Top Bottom
Login
Register